• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tell me how you really feel...

chuckules

NES Member
I fully object to this movie.

I'd much rather an actual reality show pitting the Elites vs. The Deplorables....let's see how it would really play out.

Btw....I say release the movie too. First amendment and whatnot. Plus, that's how these people feel, I'm all for them outing themselves.

Deplorables will prevail
I think the deplorables are the stars who get revenge and fight back. Not sure though.

I think they are making out the elites as the bad people.

If anything the studio is relishing in all the controversy and it will end up as great publicity for the movie.

I am not sure who will be incited to do violence as a result of this movie.

Maybe the movie studio is trying incite one side or another.

Twist on a story "The Most Dangerous Game", rich Russia count hunts survivor of a ship wreck on his private island. Was a movies back in the early 30s.
Saw the previews myself might see it when or if it's released.

HAhahahahahaha. Sounds like an awesome movie. Some of you need to not get so butt-hurt about it. This is great. It would be banned in 267 countries if it were MAGA-lovers hunting bunny huggers. This way it's a riot. I'm betting the anti-Trump rhetoric is heavily mocked here. It's like SNL in reverse.

I may actually buy a ticket. Plus I've liked Ike Barinholtz since his MadTV days. (That show was brilliant and in a single season, Fox absolutely nuked it out of existence. Sad.). And that other guy, Hillary Swank. He can be great in movies playing a girl.

I always liked the version with Busey and Ice-T and Hauer in it. LEMONADE! LOL

I think these idiots are trying to provoke something, something so that would give them cover for an EO and just declare the 2A void.

Enough people are ignorant of how it’s supposed to work and the rest just want to slide it by.

They don’t know what they are playing with. Many of us practice more than police or military; many have tactical experience; and some will not comply, surrender or acquiesce. Remember what Chris Dorner did - 1 guy, pushed too far, pissed off and trained.

This movie will likely incite Antifa to go on a false flag shooting spree to blame The Deplorables.

I am not one to sit in a Gun Free Zone - a dark theater with a hundred strangers to become a victim.

You'd be a fool to watch this in a dark theater with Antifa doing all these shootings.

Antifa may not even need to get inside the theater - they could just walk up to the crowd waiting to get in like they did in Dayton.

Since malls and movie theaters are Gun Free Zones - nobody will be able to shoot back.

Then they will call for more gun control.

This movie will likely incite Antifa to go on a false flag shooting spree to blame The Deplorables.

I am not one to sit in a Gun Free Zone - a dark theater with a hundred strangers to become a victim.

You'd be a fool to watch this in a dark theater with Antifa doing all these shootings.

Antifa may not even need to get inside the theater - they could just walk up to the crowd waiting to get in like they did in Dayton.

Since malls and movie theaters are Gun Free Zones - nobody will be able to shoot back.

Then they will call for more gun control.

Can I interest you in some daily-wear body armor? ROFL!!!

Interesting read on censorship from the right- Right-Wing Boob Job - Taki's Magazine
Looks like the new release date will be Sept. 26. (Unable to post the full article here, so clicky clicky)

Right-Wing Boob Job
by David Cole

August 20, 2019

During my five years with Friends of Abe, the “secret” (and boozy) organization of Hollywood conservatives, in between boilermakers at Barney’s Beanery we used to bitch about how Hollywood never makes movies with conservative heroes and leftist villains.

Well, Hollywood (and the son of a Friend of Abe) did just that, and you buffoons killed it with Stonewall Jackson-style friendly fire, proving once again that the cancer of speech suppression may go into remission for periods of time among ideological zealots, but it never quite goes away.

Back in the 1980s, stifling artistic speech was a right-wing fetish. Movie boycotts, attempts to get TV shows shelved…we built that (no millennial will ever understand the sheer magnitude of the Last Temptation of Christ protests). Conservatives (including conservative Democrats…they existed back then) held congressional hearings into the plague of “satanic” rock music that was corrupting our children. James Watt, Reagan’s lightbulb-domed interior secretary, banned the Beach Boys from performing at the National Mall because of rock’s “negative influence.”

This was voodoo-based censorship, the notion that words can implant “demons” (literal or figurative) into the minds of impressionable listeners. “Music made my good Christian daughter have sex and do drugs.” “An evil song caused my son to kill himself.”

Booga-booga.

Those superstitions were forced into dormancy on the right when leftists decided that “hateful” speech from white males was the main threat to the well-being of women and nonwhites. “My daughter failed math class because of the male-centered images she saw on TV!” “Yo, my son D’Trytuss did crack and raped a bitch because o’ negative images of blacks in da media!” Starting in the late 1980s, as leftists were implementing speech codes on college campuses, straight through to where we are today, with leftists in full control of all things big tech, lefties have become defined by speech suppression, while, in response, rightists have taken a defensive position, claiming the mantle of “defenders of free expression.”

It’s a position they’ve been forced into.

Back in 1995, I wrote an op-ed for the L.A. Times in which I castigated the right for conveniently forgetting its own pro-censorship past. Little good it did. As we saw last week, conservatives can still slip into their pro-censorship smoking jacket with ease.

Gerald Molen is an A-list producer. His credits include Rain Man, the Jurassic Park films, Minority Report, Schindler’s List, and the recent hit The Meg. And because I can read your thoughts, no, he’s not Jewish. Dude’s a Mormon from Great Falls, Montana. After Obama was elected, Molen decided to “out” himself as a conservative, making exactly the kind of movies many of you dig: 2016: Obama’s America (the Dinesh D’Souza film), Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party (the Dinesh D’Souza film), America: Imagine the World Without Her (the Dinesh D’Souza film), and Death of a Nation (the…oh f*** it).

Molen was a Friend of Abe; one of “us.”

“As we saw last week, conservatives can still slip into their pro-censorship smoking jacket with ease.”
Molen’s son Steven worked side by side with his dad on many of the elder’s projects. And then Steven co-produced exactly the type of movie us Abes used to drunkenly pine for: a nondocumentary that would appeal to rightists. That movie is called The Hunt, and it’s a riff on the venerable “Most Dangerous Game” scenario (hunters hunting humans), but with villainous, hate-filled, intolerant leftists kidnapping innocent right-wingers and hunting them for sport. Even a retarded gibbon would have understood from the trailer that the “deplorables” in the film are the ones the audience is supposed to root for (especially the kick-ass blond female lead). But right-wing bloggers tend to fall below tardigibbons on the IQ chart.

“Hollywood clearly still likes the idea of promoting violence against people who aren’t good and obedient leftists,” bellowedMatt Margolis of PJ Media. “It’s disgusting,” cried Lara Trump; “I guess it speaks to how much the left hates Donald Trump.” “Universal Pictures spent $18 million dollars on the production of a film glorifying the hunting and killing of ‘deplorables,’ but tell me again how social media is ‘radicalizing people,’” tweeted Gab founder Andrew Torba.

“Political satirist” Tim Young, who is “edgy” and “conservative” according to himself, said of the film, “It’s remarkable to me that the left blames Donald Trump’s rhetoric for violence, then literally spends millions to normalize the killing of people based on politics.” So, portraying something in a film “normalizes” it in real life? Wow, that’s so edgy I cut myself reading it.

“This certainly shows Hollywood for what it really is—demented and evil. At a time when journalists try to blame President Trump for every act of violence in the world, wannabe Tinseltown terrorists are making sick murder fantasies about right-wingers,” wailed the totally not insane Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center.

In response, Universal yanked all ads for the film, a decision applauded by media critic Jeffrey McCall, who called the film “harmful to (our) culture,” adding, “thank heavens some sensible outlets are pulling the promotional ads.”

This is the same Jeffrey McCall who penned the 2017 op-ed “Free Expression Is Under Assault in America.” Oh, but that dealt with leftist censorship!

Soon enough, Donald Trump, sensing yet another opportunity to distract from his failed immigration promises, condemned the film as “dangerous” and “racist.”

And Universal pulled the movie. (Read more from the link)

Boone and Crockett Scores in effect...?

Non-typical Whitetail, er, White Guy...

iu

iu

Back
Top Bottom