1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Tell Lizzie why her 2020 run will fail...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Brucewillis4316, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Brucewillis4316

Brucewillis4316 NES Member

Don’t like Elizabeth Warren? Here’s your chance to tell her — or at least tell her presidential exploratory committee.

If you visit Warren’s political website — elizabethwarren.com, revamped for her plunge into the 2020 waters — it initially looks as you would suspect: Her key messages like “WE WILL SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY,” in all caps, flash across the screen, then the site asks “Will you join our fight?” Below, a classic button appears, declaring “I’m all in,” which takes visitors to a page where they can share their contact information.

But below that are two other options, which aren’t so typical: “I’m not sure yet,” and, in even smaller print, “Actually, I’m not in, and here’s why.”

2. Hetzer

Hetzer NES Member

Dear Liz,

You'll lose because you suck and you smell like old lady farts after eating onion bagels.

Love
    Hetzer

BUMPA01603, kman, GaryO and 3 others like this.
  3. Zappa

Zappa Road Warrior NES Member

This right here proves how stupid she is, the USA is NOT a Democracy, it's a Constitutional REPUBLIC.
    But moonbats never bother to get their facts straight anyway.

4. Climbnsink

Climbnsink

Whooaaa stop it boys. Encourage her run. It is fun to watch. Besides she is going to get eaten alive by her own party long before she goes up against Trump.

BUMPA01603, Snora, rep308 and 5 others like this.
  5. Drix

Drix

Since at least the 80's kids have been taught they live in a democracy. With nothing like civics or even a remote understanding of civic responsibility and obligation a new "me first" generation has been bred.

The US is changing and rational people who know what responsibility and accountability is are going to go by the wayside. It doesn't matter if you point out they're technically incorrect- they will make themselves correct.

6. mwalsh9152

mwalsh9152

Perhaps she has never paid attention to the pledge of allegiance? It says what we are right in there!

My first thought was ooooo! Clicky no likely and tell her to eat a bag of dicks, but I REALLY do want to see that moonbat run.

7. new guy

new guy NES Member

Too funny. She’s desperate, but her team knows just how unlike able she is. “Please tell us what to fake, and what lies to tell you.”

8. snax

snax NES Member

If people don't know her already, I'm sure when they hear her voice on a nationally televised debate they will not want to vote for her.

9. Mattyweb

Mattyweb NES Member

I’m not giving her any information that could possibly be used to help her. Let her run, will be fun to watch.

In fact, maybe we should all write in all the things we love about her that she should keep doing.:emoji_wink:

Grendizer138 likes this.
  10. NHKevin

NHKevin NES Member

If you tell her why you won't vote for her, you are going to help them improve their messaging. Don't help her, please.

Climbnsink likes this.
  11. SKumar

SKumar NES Member

Interesting. Pocahontas used to have a brain! Which only proves that she not playing dumb and knows exactly what she's doing.

W.E.C likes this.
  12. snowballs

snowballs NES Member

Thanks for the heads up.

Couldn't resist. I'll chime in whenever I can take a shot at Betty the affirmative action fake indian. I write her regularly to bust her balls.

Here's what I submitted to the "I'm not in and here's why":

1. The Association of American Law Schools listed Warren as a minority law teacher each year from 1986 to 1994. In that time, Warren went from being a law professor at the University of Texas, to the University of Pennsylvania, and finally in 1995 to Harvard University.

2. Typically, Warren would have filled out forms for tracking faculty diversity. The Boston Globe found that Harvard reported one Native American teacher when Warren was there as a visiting professor, then again when she joined the permanent faculty. The University of Pennsylvania had similar reports. Neither the schools nor Warren have opened up the personnel files that might add more details.

3. It’s not certain that the directory form gave Warren the option to identify as Native American. All we know for sure is that the directory listed law school faculty who self
    identified as minority.

4. In 1984, a cousin in Oklahoma asked her to contribute recipes for a cookbook billed as "recipes passed down through the Five Tribes families." The book was entitled Pow Wow Chow.
    Warren sent five, and under each one, listed herself as Elizabeth Warren, Cherokee.
    Given that a cousin asked her to participate, this might lend credence to the notion that at least among her family, a tribal connection was taken for granted.
    But it didn’t help that her recipes included one for crab with mayonnaise and another for herbed tomatoes — hardly traditional fare.
    And to make matters worse, some of the recipes appear to have been copied from the New York Times wire service.

13. Dadstoys

Dadstoys NES Member

We've become numb to raging moonbat insanity here.
    Once the rest of the country gets a good look at her...

Climbnsink likes this.
  14. GaryO

GaryO NES Member

I went to a cookout at granny warrens...
    [​IMG]

15. Daddy Mac

Daddy Mac NES Member

Pale face squaw speak with forked tongue. Drinks fire water in kitchen of tee pee. I send smoke signal of no vote.

16. mjbitt

mjbitt NES Member

17. mothybee

mothybee NES Member

Let her run. I can't wait for the Democrats to fire on Fort Sumter again.

18. robjax

robjax

is that really what it is? if so I would think her potus run is over....

19. Obie1

Obie1 NES Member

I emailed her a few days ago asking where the heck she was. The senate is in session, yet she is in Iowa and NH? I mentioned that if I don't show up to work, I don't get paid and eventually get fired. Curiously, I've gotten no response.

BUMPA01603, garandman and Radtekk like this.
  20. FiremanBob

FiremanBob NES Member

The Death Star of the Democrat Party election fraud machine will assure the "election" of whichever lackey the party's masters choose.

21. Broccoli Iglesias

Broccoli Iglesias NES Member

Running for a new job should require you resign to your current job. I would give her all my support if that was the case.

mjbitt likes this.
  22. Broccoli Iglesias

Broccoli Iglesias NES Member

Politics is awesome. It is the only job where you can not show up to work, and you can openly start applying for another job, while ignoring yours, and not get fired, but get rewarded.

23. GaryO

GaryO NES Member

Don't worry, in 6 months you'll have forgotten about the email and then you will get the boilerplate reply.

24. MachineHead

MachineHead NES Member

If she acts like how she acted with Diehl in debating Trump, she’s going to be sorely mistaken. He’s going to call her out on her flippant demeanor right to her face in front of everyone. She’s going after the master troll.

25. Dadstoys

Dadstoys NES Member

And Diehl was right on the money, if she got elected it was going to be the last we saw of her in Ma. while she was running for president.
    Your right about Trump eating her lunch in a debate. It would be popcorn worthy.
    She's not going to get the nomination though, Too much baggage that will be brought to light.

26. MuzzleDiscipline

MuzzleDiscipline NES Life Member NES Member

A playboy bunny stands a better chance.

27. garandman

garandman Instructor NES Member

National demand for Massachusetts liberals is always over rated.....

Wonder what her “tank moment” will be?

mwalsh9152 and MuzzleDiscipline like this.
  28. Glockster30

Glockster30 NES Member

Among other things that already happened, we saw her tank moment with her in the kitchen sucking on a beer bottle.

MuzzleDiscipline likes this.
  29. MisterHappy

MisterHappy NES Member

On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
    No, it proves how indoctrinated her base is. I've yet to hear the term "republic" used in any news story relating to the election, voting, etc. You don't get to be a Senator by being stupid (or, at least you have to be smart enough to have smart handlers, if you think islands tip over.....)

~5 years ago, my younger son got into a spirited discussion with one of his HS teachers, when the teacher said we lived in a democracy, and he said we lived in a republic.

Teacher said that he was wrong. "Recite the Pledge of Allegiance," he replied.

It should have been a 'drops mic on stage' moment, but the teacher refused to agree.

Gotta say, though, it's good branding and messaging on the D's part. It works.

30. Knob Creek

Knob Creek NES Member

You are embarking on your own Political Trail of tears.