• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Teenage girl charged after police find loaded handgun hidden in her genitals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It previously belonged to 70-year-old retired car saleman, John Souther, who had it taken from his car, which was broken in to while parked at Kingsport carport.

When told where the gun had been hidden, Mr Southern said he would eventually like the weapon back but it would require a 'bath in bleach', according to the website Smoking Gun.

I'd let them keep it.

Forgive me for being honest here, but in the picture, she looks like she had way bigger things stuffed in there at some point. Just an impression I get from looking at her.

"Archer was charged with gun possession and trying to introduce contraband into a penal facility"
Heh heh, he said penal...

"Archer was charged with gun possession and trying to introduce contraband into a penal facility"
Heh heh, he said penal...

Excellent! Also, bleach on your gun? That guy should be careful lest he be left with a corroded revolver rather than just a filthy one.

Excellent! Also, bleach on your gun? That guy should be careful lest he be left with a corroded revolver rather than just a filthy one.

Spray liberally* with Gun Scrubber, then oil and lube (GUN lube).

*The only time I will use liberals on my guns.

chick looks like pure white trash haha i like this comment

Craig Ellison · Top Commenter · Chief Executive Officer at CEO at CRES Imaging, LLC
Gives new meaning to a gun having a "hair trigger".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom