• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Teen arrested in slaying of lawyer's wife

dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:
Now, may we continue?

Continue spinning pipe dreams, Counselor. I hope you're wrong, though. But we'll see as it plays out, I guess.

Obviously, I should be living in Bedford Falls. *shakes head*

Ross

Ross took too many pills again, Ross took too many pills again,

Get the picture, folks?

this is just one of thousands of possibilities... im not siding with anybody here, okay?

The husband could have pretended to be a supplier to a gang, transacted business that he will be supplying a merchandise and intentionally not deliver the goods [as he does not really have the goods]. Or misdirected the other party and advise them [the gang or the boy] to pick it up somewhere [like in the trailer home] and get it from a person[wife].

Looks like the teenager knows what he need, where and whom to get it. He is damn sure about it that he is willing to hurt anybody lying.

"The source said the boy had ordered equipment for the pot growing operation and mistakenly thought the supplies were delivered to Horowitz and Vitale's home."

Now, he or his gang ordered special equipments for unusual type of business but not so sure of his opr their own business ey... the boy lives near the house of the Horowitz and Vitale's home.
The boy perhaps is willing to pay for the transaction and, with special funds... sounds intelligent people...

... the only problem was he just doesn't know where and to whom to pick up the item?! unless somebody actually told him [the boy] where exactly to pick it up.

Cross-X said:
dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:
Now, may we continue?

Continue spinning pipe dreams, Counselor. I hope you're wrong, though. But we'll see as it plays out, I guess.

Obviously, I should be living in Bedford Falls. *shakes head*

Ross

Ross took too many pills again, Ross took too many pills again,

Get the picture, folks?

[lol] [lol] [lol]

hiram_Abiff said:
this is just one of thousands of possibilities... im not siding with anybody here, okay?

The husband could have pretended to be a supplier to a gang, transacted business that he will be supplying a merchandise and intentionally not deliver the goods [as he does not really have the goods]. Or misdirected the other party and advise them [the gang or the boy] to pick it up somewhere [like in the trailer home] and get it from a person[wife].

Looks like the teenager knows what he need, where and whom to get it. He is damn sure about it that he is willing to hurt anybody lying.

"The source said the boy had ordered equipment for the pot growing operation and mistakenly thought the supplies were delivered to Horowitz and Vitale's home."

Now, he or his gang ordered special equipments for unusual type of business but not so sure of his opr their own business ey... the boy lives near the house of the Horowitz and Vitale's home.
The boy perhaps is willing to pay for the transaction and, with special funds... sounds intelligent people...

... the only problem was he just doesn't know where and to whom to pick up the item! unless somebody actually told him [the boy] where exactly to pick it up.

Hiram, are you taking some of Ross's meds?

I have no idea what you are trying to say...help out a brother, won't you?

:)

To Cross-X

I thought the husband was your suspect. So there he is! [lol] We can now lockup the guy behind bars!

Bro. Ross may kill me for this! :?

hiram_Abiff said:
To Cross-X

I thought the husband was your suspect. So there he is! [lol] We can now lockup the guy behind bars!

Here, here!

I win! I win!

Lynne, where's my six-pack????? [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

hiram_Abiff said:
To Cross-X

I am sure Ross will enjoy having another target for his quirky sense of dwarf humor.

So what do dwarves like to eat, anyway? (Calm down Ross, I wasn't asking anyone to start mucking around in the dirt!)

Cross-X said:
So what do dwarves like to eat, anyway?
Geez, Darius... pay attention! There was a thread about food several weeks ago. I have simple tastes... 111 Chophouse, Fireflys BBQ, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse, Lotus Blossom (hey, I'm Jewish... gotta have Chinese food in there somewhere!), etc.

dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:
So what do dwarves like to eat, anyway?
Geez, Darius... pay attention! There was a thread about food several weeks ago. I have simple tastes... 111 Chophouse, Fireflys BBQ, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse, Lotus Blossom (hey, I'm Jewish... gotta have Chinese food in there somewhere!), etc.

Let's not get to "OT" here, please.

Lotus Blossom? That would make a dynamite place for another meet and eat! One of my favorite places. They also own a place in Sudbury that is excellent.

Firefly's is also an excellent place, but may be too noisy for a get-together.

Back to the topic . . .

I saw the interview. I really don't think that the Husband had anything to do with his Wife's death.

News report of a "Goth" carving in her back is another sign of a teenage-mid-twenties perp. Not something that a adult (age-wise, not discussing maturity) would do, even if they were robbing/raping someone.

LenS said:
Lotus Blossom? That would make a dynamite place for another meet and eat! One of my favorite places. They also own a place in Sudbury that is excellent.
the one in Sudbury is Lotus Blossom; the one in Framingham is Lotus Flower, and not as good.
LenS said:
Firefly's is also an excellent place, but may be too noisy for a get-together.
Heh. We weren't exactly quiet...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled topic.

Ross,

Sorry, I had my flowers and blossoms mixed up! [lol] I used to enjoy both places.

Yes, but there is no point competing with other tables full of folks shouting, is there? [twisted]

Now back to the topic . . .

Fox News analysts think there is something/someone behind the actions of this 16 yo. I guess that time will tell!

Let's get something straight. The police would not have arrested a minor unless they had solid evidence. The fact of the matter is they have already released that the boy had defensive wounds on him and they released that he made the attempt to clean himself up. There were no witnesses stated so the only conclusion can be that there was DNA left at the scene by the boy. They said he cleaned himself up, now in my line of work we don't just pick up a bloody paper towel and say, " Oh well this MUST be his because he was bleeding" The things he used to clean himself were also DNA tested. Not to mention the fact that if he did have defensive wounds there would also have to have been some trace evidence on his clothing that could place him to the scene. The theory is that you can even walk into a room without taking a piece of that room away with you and vice versa. This kid was not a rocket scientist. He left the murder weapon there which most likely has his finger prints and dna and epithilials all over it.

As far as the husband being involved. I'm sure this guy has to be smart enough and has to have been involved in enough cases to know not to hire some little idiot kid. Yes, a contract killer normally does not like to take the time to "set up" the murder because of chance of being caught. ( Set up meaning making it look like a robbery or accident)

But to hire a kid to make it look like robbery is stupid too. You can never trust anyone to not finger you out to get a deal for themselves. This guy knows this. He would have done it himself if it was him. But it couldn't have been because regardless of speculations or assumption of guilt there is no physcial evidence. AND he has a rock solid Alibi. He would never hire a kid because he would NEVER take the chance of ANYONE thinking he was guilty. People say ANY media is good MEDIA. Yeah but not when your wife has been murdered. Because if the cops even suspect you they will dig and whether you did it or not they will apply motive.

As far as the shady way he is acting, it can be attributed to a few things. Whenever I have lost someone whether it be natural or muder OR when I have seen families be told they have lost someone, a very few of us normally have a calm cool reaction. Not because we are guilty or don't care but we try to be strong and deny what has happened. There is obviously something called shock. Shock can last for years.

Now as far as the other ways. He has been taught to keep his cool. It's like we see something happen every single day and when it happens to us we don't really know how to act so our "keep it calm' Instincts kick in and take over for a while. Someone in here asked about him being coached. Obviously he knows how to tell a client to act when they have lost someone, but he isn't acting that way. If he were guilty he would be eating it up and balling everywhere to make people think he didnt do it. Obviously the man is Distraught. Not to mention he is a high profile lawyer and media analyst. He is a born media whore. It's in his nature to be on tv and acting this way. I would LOVE to bet a hundred bucks that he goes home and cries for hours (if he loved her that is) that is, if his shock is over yet.

I think that the murder weapon would tend to support that it was a "crime of oportunity" (that the right phrase, Darius?).

Consider: if the kid went there knowing that he had to kill someone, wouldn't he have brought a weapon with him? Instead, he used a piece of trim. And left it there. I just don't think that he'd have left it to chance if he knew he was going to be killing someone.

and Grifter? Excellent post.

In addition to shock, there are those of us who defer dealing with thing internally by doing everything that needs to be done, taking care of everyone else, making phone calls and everything else. After everyone else is safe and taken care of, we can sit down by ourselves and have a quiet heart attack or a nice long bout of PTSD.

Ken

KMaurer said:
In addition to shock, there are those of us who defer dealing with thing internally by doing everything that needs to be done, taking care of everyone else, making phone calls and everything else. After everyone else is safe and taken care of, we can sit down by ourselves and have a quiet heart attack or a nice long bout of PTSD.

Ken

I fully agree here! BTDT a number of times!

I've also watched others just fall apart when the crises happened, unable to think straight and react properly.

So the phrase "different folks, different strokes" definitely applies here.

Cross-X said:
hiram_Abiff said:
To Cross-X

Here, here!

I win! I win!

Not yet, impatient one. Grifter just made my case for me and he did it most excellently. BTW - since it appears I will win the "Blondie Bet", make it Rolling Rock.

KMaurer said:

Ken

Agreed. I had to do that when my dad passed. Mom fell apart. I had to be the Rock, and couldn't fall apart until I was at home with Ed after the funeral. There's been other times when somethings happened, and everyone else stands and looks - I'm the one moving. You do what you have to do.

Lynne said:
Cross-X said:
hiram_Abiff said:
To Cross-X

Here, here!

I win! I win!

Not yet, impatient one. Grifter just made my case for me and he did it most excellently. BTW - since it appears I will win the "Blondie Bet", make it Rolling Rock.

How do I put a postage stamp on a six-pack?

Cross-X said:
Lynne said:
Cross-X said:
hiram_Abiff said:
To Cross-X

Here, here!

I win! I win!

How do I put a postage stamp on a six-pack?

Verrrwy carefuwy. [lol]

I'll meet you to pick it up. :D

Grifter said:
Geez, Shouldn't I at least get one of those beers? [twisted]

Absolutely!! You hit one of the arguments that I was going to make (that being, a smart lawyer using a 16 year old <snort>), but I had to log out and couldn't get it in there. Hope you like Rolling Rock tho. :D

Lynne said:
Grifter said:

Absolutely!! You hit one of the arguments that I was going to make (that being, a smart lawyer using a 16 year old <snort>), but I had to log out and couldn't get it in there. Hope you like Rolling Rock tho. :D

I still say that lawyer is guilty!

But I will, like a gentleman, settle my bet.

Guilty, guilty, guilty!

Cross-X said:
Lynne said:
Grifter said:

Guilty, guilty, guilty!

If you can make two of those beers some bud light...yeah that would be great. Thanks.

Grifter said:
Cross-X said:
Lynne said:
Grifter said:

Guilty, guilty, guilty!

If you can make two of those beers some bud light...yeah that would be great. Thanks.

Hey, Grifter, is this some sort of short con?

Back
Top Bottom