• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ted Nugent v. Piss Morgan..."Leave us the hell alone!"

Personally I think Ted makes look like a bunch of gun nuts. I don't disagree with anything he says but he is tough for the general public to take.

PM needs to get his show canceled, visa revoked, and sent back to England in a frickin canoe. Embed a GPS tracking unit in the canoe, so he can't turn back on us. IF he makes it to England, they can decide what to do with him. If he doesn't, oh well.

How many do you think would watch a cage match between Ted and PM?? Barter Town rules. [smile] I'd watch that...

Pay-Per-view! I would spend the $49.99

I'd buy the dvd of it too... Well, probably only need to be a CD due to how short the match will be... They'll need to make the cage with bulletproof glass/material too. Since this IS Ted we're talking about here. I could see him going in with a M60 and using the entire belt on PM...

Why is he a Nut job? Sure I may not agree with his politics on some issues, but I'll be dammed if I am gonna sit here and not grant him his right to speak.

John Adams said it best:

" I am no Bigot, and could hear a Prayer from a Gentleman of Piety and Virtue, who was at the same Time a Friend to his Country "

really? i thought most people would like Uncle Ted. I think the guy is great. Then again, im still new to the political side of things. But from what ive been seeing, hes just taking a stand for what no one else wants to say. i agree with most of his views, people shouldnt be reaping the benefits of welfare to sit around on their lazy ass just to get paid. and ill be damned if i let the .gov take away my rights that i was born with. I honestly fear for my generation and my kids generation.

IMO, hes a true american and is tired of trying to be told what to do. Edit: like most of us should be as well [rolleyes]

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and isnt this a Dupe as well?

All about the ratings my friend and as long as he's the buzz of all the gun forums, he'll never go away. Didn't someone say even bad publicity is good publicity?

Believe the saying is "there is no 'bad' publicity"...

I don't watch his show. I've been watching the [video] clips of him getting his ass handed to him though.

The issue is that Ted has a lot of useful facts and makes a compelling argument but he doesn't come off professional and serious enough. He needs to have a presence that demands respect and shows he is knowledgeable and practical. That is the real reason he could never hold public office. Morgan loves to have him on and he just gives him enough rope in the form of loaded questions so he goes off.

Personally I think Clint Eastwood is ready to represent the NRA much like Heston did. He has charisma and can get the message across without coming across as lunatic fringe.

Personally I think Clint Eastwood is ready to represent the NRA much like Heston did. He has charisma and can get the message across without coming across as lunatic fringe.

Just hope that Clint doesn't die anytime soon!

The issue is that Ted has a lot of useful facts and makes a compelling argument but he doesn't come off professional and serious enough. He needs to have a presence that demands respect and shows he is knowledgeable and practical. That is the real reason he could never hold public office. Morgan loves to have him on and he just gives him enough rope in the form of loaded questions so he goes off.

Clint Eastwood is the man now. and I do agree

There was a time when the only factor was what a person said.

I was never really a big TN fan but I do think he came out of that interview on top. He definitely didn't take any of his crap.

Back
Top Bottom