Tech Sights Customer Support. A+

Mr. Brownstone

NES Member
I want to acknowledge Tech Sights for some excellent customer support. I was loaning out my 10/22 for this past Appleseed shoot in Harvard. I purchased the sights a couple years back and put them on my 10/22, then safed it, and maybe shot it twice.

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago. I was getting ready for the upcoming Appleseed. I was loaning out a couple rifles, so I wanted to make sure they were squared away, along with my own gear.

I noticed the front sight was jiggling a bit. I did some internet searching and sent TS an email. It was promptly returned with an exhaustive list of possible problems, and solutions with pictures. I went through everything, and in the process of trying to fix it, I cross threaded the set screw. I sent back an email at 10 pm on the Monday before the shoot, saying that it was likely my fault, and was asking if they thought they could get a me a replacement sight (that I would purchase) before Friday.

This was their response:
Mr. Brownstone
We will send you a new front sight body with new side button head screws and washers along with a new set screw. You can use your existing front sight post, detent, and spring for the new sight.
I'm not sure if it was a manufacturer defect or an installation problem, but since you are using it for an Appleseed loaner we will just give you the parts. The world needs more Appleseeders.
Email me back with your mailing address before 11:00 am Tuesday and we will mail it out priority. You should get it in 2-3 days if the post office does their part.
Thanks,

Long story short, sight came in, installed in 2 minutes and is rock solid. Thanks again Erik at TS!

Awesome. I hope I never have to use their customer service on my SKS sights, but it's nice to know they're great

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Awesome. I hope I never have to use their customer service on my SKS sights, but it's nice to know they're great Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I have them on my AK as well and they are rock solid.

In my experience folks are quick to complain about bad service, so I like to acknowledge it when companies get it right.

Back
Top Bottom