Teachers Gone Wild MEGA THREAD

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not innocent.

Based on appearance, guessing said student is a girl...

Yeah, probably cleans up ok, but at BEST, time served and some community service

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on appearance, guessing said student is a girl...
Right there in the article: "Pleasant Grove Independent School District officials were notified in August of an alleged improper relationship between a seventeen-year-old male student and Rose, who was employed as an instructional aide at Pleasant Grove High School."

chris_1001

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Very common. Over-sexualized by a more experienced older but still young woman who gets to club and bang all the guys she wants, while you’re still a young teen and most of the normal girls in your grade are prudes...besides the chicks with issues giving it away and hooking up with them would be social suicide. So you are caught between a rock and a hard place dependent upon the older woman for affection and passion while she uses that an exerts her dominance over you and plays mind games with you. It’s good when it starts but then it takes its toll psychologically and physically, as you’re still a young kid and can’t give the older woman all that she wants sexually, she’s been playing the long game the whole time and waiting for you to get sprung.

ETA: This is kind of like the Finch from American Pie syndrome when he hooks up with Stifler’s mom, but its also a very common phenomenon.
Ofmg, If I was 13-16 and had a hot teacher banging me, I’d be still telling the story at my age now and smiling!!!

Rocco Mozz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ofmg, If I was 13-16 and had a hot teacher banging me, I’d be still telling the story at my age now and smiling!!!
That’s easy to say from the perspective of an outside observer, where the idea of the hot teacher has been drummed up to sublime levels from the beginning of ones adolescence. But, as I’ve already detailed, there are many potential points of failure. Exhibit A: You could get pussy whipped and then all your boys would shit on you for being hung up on one woman, while they’re all drinking in the woods lighting bonfires and exploring their sexuality with girls in their grade...while all you can talk about it tapping one teacher and they might not even believe it without solid proof. Or, exhibit B: Your teacher could have you popping pills and experimenting with drugs and alcohol you’re not equipped to handle at that age until before you know it you’re the local town junkie looking for the next score and doing anything to get it.

If you think you’re Clark Kent and would be able to handle some sexual nympho looking for an impressionable kid to give her what she wants and play mind games with inbetween and be able to withstand the pressure like some mastermind hot shot then that’s one thing. But if you fall in the middle of the bell curve like most of these kids you already know its not all fun and games.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That’s easy to say from the perspective of an outside observer, where the idea of the hot teacher has been drummed up to sublime levels from the beginning of ones adolescence. But, as I’ve already detailed, there are many potential points of failure. Exhibit A: You could get pussy whipped and then all your boys would shit on you for being hung up on one woman, while they’re all drinking in the woods lighting bonfires and exploring their sexuality with girls in their grade...while all you can talk about it tapping one teacher and they might not even believe it without solid proof. Or, exhibit B: Your teacher could have you popping pills and experimenting with drugs and alcohol you’re not equipped to handle at that age until before you know it you’re the local town junkie looking for the next score and doing anything to get it.

If you think you’re Clark Kent and would be able to handle some sexual nympho looking for an impressionable kid to give her what she wants and play mind games with inbetween and be able to withstand the pressure like some mastermind hot shot then that’s one thing. But if you fall in the middle of the bell curve like most of these kids you already know its not all fun and games.
I don't think you're quite getting the theme of this thread...

Do you get asked to a lot of parties? [laugh]

apander

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It may be Me, but I think You are Overthinking this thread.

chris_1001

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

I had a friends sister (older than me) go all sexual in me when I was young, granted I was not 13 (forget how old). It was a blast. I still remember and I’m not scared.

It was fun. I enjoyed it and glad it happened. No mind games, no drugs, just fun consensual sex.

Wish I had the same now!

Love and sex are are not the same.

I’ve met many people who do the whole Friends With Benefits thing. Yes, the line can cross, but if you are a normal person you can deal with it.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a friends sister (older than me) go all sexual in me when I was young, granted I was not 13 (forget how old). It was a blast. I still remember and I’m not scared.

It was fun. I enjoyed it and glad it happened. No mind games, no drugs, just fun consensual sex.

Wish I had the same now!

Love and sex are are not the same.

I’ve met many people who do the whole Friends With Benefits thing. Yes, the line can cross, but if you are a normal person you can deal with it.
it is NOT too late to demand reparations from her!

:)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not innocent.

Arkansas?
What was inappropriate about it? Was the kid not related to her or something?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes, but did you get my dig at Arkansas yet?
Well of course! [laugh]

WHen the then-future Mrs. Pipes and I went to city hall to get the marriage license, I'm reading through the handout that says who "can't" marry (mostly reasonable restrictions) and I put a hick look on my face and in a southern drawl, I said, "Honey? It's say here cousins cain't git married!" Clerk almost refused to issue the license until he saw how pissed the lady was at me...

FrankNA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Why so serious??? Thread is about teachers, some hot - some not, getting banged mostly by more than willing students 16 - 17 years old. Why turn this into a psych trip? You sound like a psychiatrist who's been court ordered to testify in one of these cases.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
'PERV MISS' Schoolboy, 15, ‘upset and shaking’ as he revealed ‘sex with married 35-year-old teacher’ to school head
A 15-year-old boy was left "upset and shaking" as he revealed to his school head that he had sex with his married teacher.

Kandice Barber, 35, is accused of having sex with the boy, who was 15 at the time, in a field and sending topless pictures of herself to him on Snapchat.

Kandice Barber is accused of having sex with a 15-year-old boy
Barber was a cover supervisor at the school

As we suspected. NOT GUILTY (at least not yet)

Kandice Barber, 35, was accused of seducing the teenager in a field while she was working as a school cover supervisor in 2018. But a jury failed to reach verdicts on whether she had sex with the boy.

The jury at Aylesbury Crown Court, Buckinghamshire, found her guilty of sending him topless pictures and a video, but they could not reach verdicts on three more serious charges of causing or inciting a child aged under 16 to engage in a sexual act.
The judge ordered that she face a retrial on the three counts. It will take place on January 18.
Barber, of Wendover, Bucks, was found guilty of one count of sexual communication with a child and one count of causing a child to watch a sexual act by a person in a position of trust.

She was found not guilty of one count of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activities while in a position of trust.
So, "supposedly" guilty on one count and TBD on some others.

I guess they must have different rules for double jeopardy. They persecute her again next January.

1600454039736.png

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

1600454207635.png

“To fall from grace in a small community is not something I would wish on anyone, but what I have gone through is only a portion of what the victim went through or will eventually go through,” von Stein said.

While speaking during a teleconference with the judge, she broke down a couple of times during her presentation. After composing herself, she concluded by saying, “Your Honor, once again I want to take responsibility for my actions but I do not believe that I belong in prison. I have respected and followed the law for 27 years. I made this mistake but this does not define me.”
It seems the judge took her words to heart:

Former Basalt High School choir teacher Brittany von Stein was sentenced Wednesday in her case for sexual assault on a child for one in a position of trust. The primary components of her sentence were:

• 90 days in Garfield County Jail with credit for one day already served.
• Probation for at least 10 years after she is released from jail.
• 500 hours of useful public service.
• Counseling for as long as a therapist deems necessary.
Could have gone a LOT worse for her.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
North of the South Pole, South of the North Pole
Top Bottom