101   0   0
I was just joking.

I even went to P-Town this summer.

Boy dancers do have a tough time though as detailed in this article:

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
While we all find amusement in reading this thread, has anyone else read the stories in this thread and thought; "WTF? This feminism sh*t has been a really positive force for women?" The pandemic lockdowns must have broken me because I find thread kind of depressing when I read the stories as a commentary on the garbage quality of human beings our society is capable of producing.
It has always been that way. Technology just brings it worldwide the instant it is exposed as comoared to word if mouth or newspaper.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has always been that way. Technology just brings it worldwide the instant it is exposed as comoared to word if mouth or newspaper.
I've probably already posted the story, but my step-brother was banging the school counselor. She was guilty tho, and not smart about it. (she turned out to be my counselor due to how they allocated principals and counselors) She left a rather large diamond ring, not something a teenager would wear in my parents bedroom. It was about the only 'successful' thing he did in his entire life.

My parents didn't turn her in, just told him to knock it off.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've probably already posted the story, but my step-brother was banging the school counselor. She was guilty tho, and not smart about it. (she turned out to be my counselor due to how they allocated principals and counselors) She left a rather large diamond ring, not something a teenager would wear in my parents bedroom. It was about the only 'successful' thing he did in his entire life.

My parents didn't turn her in, just told him to knock it off.
A bunch of us have been pointing this out periodically on this thread: this stuff has ALWAYS gone on, and a whole lot more of it still does go on unreported.

Good job, step-brother.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not really, I was 13 or 14 and even then I wouldn't have punched that ticket. She was guilty, Guilty, GUILTY, your honor. GUILTY!!!!
SO what you're saying is, your step brother is a real humanitarian. Helping out ladies that just can't get laid any other way.

Honestly, you should buy him a beer or something as a thank you for taking one for the team!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO what you're saying is, your step brother is a real humanitarian. Helping out ladies that just can't get laid any other way.

Honestly, you should buy him a beer or something as a thank you for taking one for the team!
She was definitely a scooter. Maybe the UN was involved.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was just joking.

I even went to P-Town this summer.

Boy dancers do have a tough time though as detailed in this article:

i think there are two types of boy dancers.
1) gay
or
2) looking to grab as much snatch as they possibly can

Bladerunner

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HE was taking dance lessons?

This teacher was the best thing to happen to this boy since she prevented him from going gay.
"According to charging documents obtained by CBS Philly, Green allegedly had sex with the teen more than 50 times in the spring of 2018. During that time, police say, Green and the boy exchanged naked photos on Snapchat"

50 times, why did he upset that gravy train?? Kids these days.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
"According to charging documents obtained by CBS Philly, Green allegedly had sex with the teen more than 50 times in the spring of 2018. During that time, police say, Green and the boy exchanged naked photos on Snapchat"

50 times, why did he upset that gravy train?? Kids these days.
In prison they say rape is all about power and control.

Maybe he was sick of her mental abuse.

That's what they say, right?

I disagree - if you are bound up for months without release it's all about the nookie.

Of course, in prison, you are not gay unless you push back.

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i think there are two types of boy dancers.
1) gay
or
2) looking to grab as much snatch as they possibly can
A friend of mine owns an Arthur Murray dance studio. He's a world class dancer. We live in a campground in the summer, and we have bands some weekend nights down on the beach. My wife and I can dance, (she used to be a dancer, I just barely know the basics), but watching Mike and his wife dance is amazing.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A friend of mine owns an Arthur Murray dance studio. He's a world class dancer. We live in a campground in the summer, and we have bands some weekend nights down on the beach. My wife and I can dance, (she used to be a dancer, I just barely know the basics), but watching Mike and his wife dance is amazing.
if only i could dance, would have had a LOT more success in college!

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
What was that quote I saw recently? Oh yeah - "you're entitled to your incorrect opinion".
It's true.

Abuse can turn a kid gay who may not have ever gone that way if he had traditional role models.

I've read about clergy and scout abuse. There are thousands of cases that have been documented in print and documentaries all over the internet.

Predators take pre teens who have no orientation at all.

The physical part of abuse feels good as anyones body can not but help to have a bodily function that feels really good.

As they get older after the abuse, they question their sexuality and orientation and wonder if they are actually gay since it felt good.

Sometimes they end up having the desire to relive those experiences because that is all they knew.

Orientation is not only about genetics but can also be influenced by impressionable childhood experiences.

Predators often pray on children without fathers and do not have a male role model.
Their home life does not necessarily cause them to go gay because later in life they might meet a positive male role model who can mentor them into traditional young men.

A predator takes what he can get so they may not always chose a more willing victim.

Many masculine males have been abused which can have a variety of outcomes.
They can range from becoming gay or hiding their tendencies and becoming hyper masculine and over compensate.

All the above is scientifically true.

Oprah has had many experts on her show who agree with the above. Oprah, herself revealed years ago that she was abused and so were countless other hollywood types.

One thing that I have an opinion on and I can't prove is that most substance abuse is a result of sexual abuse.
It seems from accounts of people who suffer from addiction that a huge percentage of them were abused.

Why else would somebody want to get high or drunk unless they hate the condition of their minds and lives and want an escape.

Sometimes it takes decades to come to grips with abuse like that.

I would have loved to bang some hot teachers when I was young, but without doing so, it is hard to tell if I would have felt like a victim like so many of these male students who did bang their teachers feel.

It seems to me that many of them have regrets.

Edit:

Just look at John Travolta. He has always looked very straight acting. He was abused on the casting couch which landed roles. Later in life, he did lots of gay activity on the side while married which has been well documented in the tabloids. I doubt he would have become a bi-sexual had he not been abused. The casting couch child abuse, decades later has been well documented in Hollywood as an "open secret".

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's true.

Abuse can turn a kid gay who may not have ever gone that way if he had traditional role models.

I've read about clergy and scout abuse. There are thousands of cases that have been documented in print and documentaries all over the internet.

Predators take pre teens who have no orientation at all.

The physical part of abuse feels good as anyones body can not but help to have a bodily function that feels really good.

As they get older after the abuse, they question their sexuality and orientation and wonder if they are actually gay since it felt good.

Sometimes they end up having the desire to relive those experiences because that is all they knew.

Orientation is not only about genetics but can also be influenced by impressionable childhood experiences.

Predators often pray on children without fathers and do not have a male role model.
Their home life does not necessarily cause them to go gay because later in life they might meet a positive male role model who can mentor them into traditional young men.

A predator takes what he can get so they may not always chose a more willing victim.

Many masculine males have been abused which can have a variety of outcomes.
They can range from becoming gay or hiding their tendencies and becoming hyper masculine and over compensate.

All the above is scientifically true.

Oprah has had many experts on her show who agree with the above. Oprah, herself revealed years ago that she was abused and so were countless other hollywood types.

One thing that I have an opinion on and I can't prove is that most substance abuse is a result of sexual abuse.
It seems from accounts of people who suffer from addiction that a huge percentage of them were abused.

Why else would somebody want to get high or drunk unless they hate the condition of their minds and lives and want an escape.

Sometimes it takes decades to come to grips with abuse like that.

I would have loved to bang some hot teachers when I was young, but without doing so, it is hard to tell if I would have felt like a victim like so many of these male students who did bang their teachers feel.

It seems to me that many of them have regrets.

Edit:

Just look at John Travolta. He has always looked very straight acting. He was abused on the casting couch which landed roles. Later in life, he did lots of gay activity on the side while married which has been well documented in the tabloids. I doubt he would have become a bi-sexual had he not been abused. The casting couch child abuse, decades later has been well documented in Hollywood as an "open secret".
We are worlds away on this, and not going to come to agreement. Let's drop it and go back to "teachers-gone-wild".

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Moderator: Should we move some of this to the Picton Education thread?
PLEASE don't.

That thread's run its course anyway. It was about school starting and, well, it pretty much has. This year, the hot teacherbabes are going to have to be sexting over Zoom, for the most part. And, I mean, if they're that dumb?

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Bottom