Teachers Gone Wild MEGA THREAD

fshalor

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This chart is FAIL. It says trannies are super hot and not crazy. This is simply not true.

View attachment 387827
I got to call you out on this. It's very clear that this particular chart is very specific in the origin position shifted up from (0,0) buy a few integers on the crazy axis. This is a universal matrix. And trannies may --just-- may appear less crazy to make it easier. Note the scale, if the axis was extended all the way to (0,0), you'd still see the entire pink bloke as fully on the <<CRAZY>> side of the line.

All of the ones I know slot very intentionally in the 2.5-4 Crazy range. All act mellow (if on meds.)

Now... this is a universal matrix.

A more accurate specific matrix may include the modification of the pink bar overlapping the entire 9-10 range on the HOT axis and extending to past the 10 on the CRAZY axis.

Last edited:

Rocco Mozz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I got to call you out on this. It's very clear that this particular chart is very specific in the origin position shifted up from (0,0) buy a few integers on the crazy axis. This is a universal matrix. And trannies may --just-- may appear less crazy to make it easier. Note the scale, if the axis was extended all the way to (0,0), you'd still see the entire pink bloke as fully on the <<CRAZY>> side of the line.

All of the ones I know slot very intentionally in the 2.5-4 Crazy range. All act mellow (if on meds.)

Now... this is a universal matrix.

A more accurate specific matrix may include the modification of the ping bar overlapping the entire 9-10 range on the HOT axis and extending to past the 10 on the CRAZY axis.
I like this answer. But we have to be rigorous and address another case to fully prove our theorem, which is that ‘the universal matrix is a man’s tool to success in romantic pursuits and love.’ I will roughly elaborate upon the drinking scenario, and a more robust proof will follow in the future.

A transformation occurs when drinking. Call it a linear mapping for low amounts of alcohol and nonlinear for excessive amounts. You have a function with input the number of drinks and output the integer number of hotness. At this point crazy has to be calculated separately, with less drinks or more drinks crazy could increase or decrease, it is not well-defined. Regardless, the mapping is easy for the linear case. However, when excessive drinking is taking place the mapping is nonlinear and dependent upon the Jacobian, which is your key to being able to make the inverse mapping to normalcy to make the correct decisions. Now this is when it is critical, as we’ve already discussed many times on this forum, to recognize transmembers. If you miscalculate, you will be in for a long unsuccessful night. It is important to remember this model does not calculate crazy. You need a separate measure nonintoxicated to determine whether the woman is crazy or not.

Rocco Mozz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
There are worse outcomes for a kid practicing dance since he was 10 than boning his not-quite-smokeshow teacher. While we’re being honest she’s a soft 7. But he still smashed so success rating: 9/10. Remember: bad grades, vaping, and a little teenage binge drinking are temporary. Legends never die.

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

Rocco Mozz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The kid was "depressed"? Why??
Very common. Over-sexualized by a more experienced older but still young woman who gets to club and bang all the guys she wants, while you’re still a young teen and most of the normal girls in your grade are prudes...besides the chicks with issues giving it away and hooking up with them would be social suicide. So you are caught between a rock and a hard place dependent upon the older woman for affection and passion while she uses that an exerts her dominance over you and plays mind games with you. It’s good when it starts but then it takes its toll psychologically and physically, as you’re still a young kid and can’t give the older woman all that she wants sexually, she’s been playing the long game the whole time and waiting for you to get sprung.

ETA: This is kind of like the Finch from American Pie syndrome when he hooks up with Stifler’s mom, but its also a very common phenomenon.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Very common. Over-sexualized by a more experienced older but still young woman who gets to club and bang all the guys she wants, while you’re still a young teen and most of the normal girls in your grade are prudes...besides the chicks with issues giving it away and hooking up with them would be social suicide. So you are caught between a rock and a hard place dependent upon the older woman for affection and passion while she uses that an exerts her dominance over you and plays mind games with you. It’s good when it starts but then it takes its toll psychologically and physically, as you’re still a young kid and can’t give the older woman all that she wants sexually, she’s been playing the long game the whole time and waiting for you to get sprung.

ETA: This is kind of like the Finch from American Pie syndrome when he hooks up with Stifler’s mom, but its also a very common phenomenon.
So what you're saying is, our cultural obsession with conformity at all costs, places these young men in a position where they are unable to fulfill their biological urges without calling down unbearable shame and dishonor on themselves, for actions that are simply ordinary in many parts of the world.

If society would stop imposing impossible standards on our youths, then much of this problem simply goes away?

I hadn't thought of it that way before.

/devilsadvocate

Rocco Mozz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So what you're saying is, our cultural obsession with conformity at all costs, places these young men in a position where they are unable to fulfill their biological urges without calling down unbearable shame and dishonor on themselves, for actions that are simply ordinary in many parts of the world.

If society would stop imposing impossible standards on our youths, then much of this problem simply goes away?

I hadn't thought of it that way before.

/devilsadvocate
That's a solid devil's advocate argument. My original thesis also breaks down in certain public school situations where losing your v-card early is looked at as cool for guys. Definitely less so for girls. Double standard and all.

NewGuyRay

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
While we all find amusement in reading this thread, has anyone else read the stories in this thread and thought; "WTF? This feminism sh*t has been a really positive force for women?" The pandemic lockdowns must have broken me because I find thread kind of depressing when I read the stories as a commentary on the garbage quality of human beings our society is capable of producing.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's a solid devil's advocate argument. My original thesis also breaks down in certain public school situations where losing your v-card early is looked at as cool for guys. Definitely less so for girls. Double standard and all.
Oh, TOTALLY different for girls! The male teachers preying on innocent girls and boys must be castrated, then hung and finally, guillotined!

Ok, cards on the table.

There absolutely are some horrible people out there that are harming our kids. I think most of us, including the ones proclaiming "Not Guilty" would have no problem pulling the trigger on a genuine rapist.

We all develop in different ways at different rates and to different degrees. I would have been THRILLED to have a naughty teacher initiate me properly rather than the clumsy encounter with a girl that knew less about "how" than I did. Penthouse Forum is NOT a valid substitute for a skilled sex tutor. I also know some people that would have been horrified and traumatized by either sort of encounter and inflicting it on such a person is nothing more or less than rape.

In the middle ages, one could marry and have their own children (in THAT order!) as soon as they hit puberty. And it was more or less expected. Nobody was traumatized because everybody knew that's "how it is". What makes our 15 or 16 years old kids unready for sex is the standards and expectations we set on them.

I'm not saying we should lower the age of consent. I think somebody my age fooling around with a kid is both pointless and wrong. But we're putting 18 yo kids on the sex offender list for having sex with their 17 yo girlfriend. That's stupid.

Absent the authority figure issue, a 25 yo lady initiating a 15 yo boy, PROVIDED both of them are consenting and mature enough to deal with it, isn't any of my business.

The devil is in the details. Mess with those parameters and it is easy to come up with a combination most of us would find squicky.

So, all that said, bring on the innocently naughty teachers! This covid/remote teaching crap is going to be the DEATH of this thread if the ladies don't start getting creative!

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Not meant to stereotype but given that the boy had been studying dance for five years, maybe he realized the boy-girl sex thing wasn't really his thing.
this was my thought as well....because my 'changes in behavior' when I was 15 and I was smashing that on the regular would have been.....needing to turn sideways to get my swelled head through standard sized doors and also requiring an oblique angle entry for other swelling...thinking about smashing that instructor on the regular. However.... I'll buy in on the dropping grades...because I would have been daydreaming about it....

Top Bottom