Teachers Gone Wild MEGA THREAD

citoriguy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Six times in four months isn’t exactly stroking it. That’s probably why she’s so disappointed in her mug shot - she ain’t getting anything she wants for a damn long time!

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My female teaches all were a combination of looking like Janet Reno, or Gladys Kravits, or Betty White.
My 5th grade teacher was kinda hot. 7th grade Engrish teacher was smoking physically but a see you next tuesday personality-wise. Couple other notables through High School but nothing spectacular. Couple college professorettes turned my head. The vast majority were pretty much as you described.

I'm expecting to eventually read about a certain current teacher from my old HS that was banging her son's friend. I'm unclear on how old he was or if he was a student in the school then or previously. However, she's on the guiltier side, so there's really no rush.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm expecting to eventually read about a certain current teacher from my old HS that was banging her son's friend. I'm unclear on how old he was or if he was a student in the school then or previously. However, she's on the guiltier side, so there's really no rush.
She looks kind of young for 42, from Nashoba Regional High School in Bolton.

Massachusetts high school teacher swapped nude photo with teen student

View attachment 309967
DOH! Just a couple towns away, but not her!

This ones not all that guilty. I bet she cleans up fine.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
She looks like a cross between Maureen McCormick and Serious Cat.

And I'm ok with that ;)

Hey, the way the news sites are re-aggregating articles and images is making this job a lot harder.

THIS is one of the images identified as Ms. Veracka in an image search:

1572485456337.png

Reactions: AHM

CrackPot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0

A North Carolina teacher who was accused of having sex with a 17-year-old student was found dead Wednesday, along with her husband, in their Huntersville home.
Emma Neil Ogle, 63, and her husband, Michael Ogle, were discovered by police officers around 8 a.m. after a family member came to check on the couple after Michael didn’t show up for work that morning at his flooring business.
They both had suffered gunshot wounds.

1573087955289.png

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

A North Carolina teacher who was accused of having sex with a 17-year-old student was found dead Wednesday, along with her husband, in their Huntersville home.
Emma Neil Ogle, 63, and her husband, Michael Ogle, were discovered by police officers around 8 a.m. after a family member came to check on the couple after Michael didn’t show up for work that morning at his flooring business.

View attachment 311278
It has to be said...GUILTYd4bd3e8c2b53f39d6308f6396b5b5f5e6a8d0802a67bfacb57ed55cdef2262ab.jpg

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

View attachment 311278
I'm guessing either the teen in question or his dad. Neither one could face the world knowing he (or his son) had been with that.

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
My 5th grade teacher was kinda hot. 7th grade Engrish teacher was smoking physically but a see you next tuesday personality-wise. Couple other notables through High School but nothing spectacular. Couple college professorettes turned my head. The vast majority were pretty much as you described.

1975, my 5th grade teacher was kind of a hippie chick who wore short skirts and was about 6 feet tall, her name was Ms. Jones and she is permanently engraved in my memory.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 311278
That looks like the postmortem pic.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Saglimbeni says they are still trying to determine a motive. “We are trying to find out from family members if there is any type of history between the two, anything said before that that may have suggested this is what she was trying to do.”

Emma Ogle, a CTE Health Occupations teacher at Charlotte’s Garinger High School, was arrested Oct. 31 and charged with having sex with a student, crimes against nature with a student and felony indecent liberties with a student.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that juuuuust maybe they were arguing over her dalliance with the kid.

Real slick detective work, there, Saggy!

Top Bottom