• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Teacher pulls out concealed carry weapon and stops suspected kidnapper from abducting young girl, police say

“This employee is protected under the Second Amendment. He followed all policy and procedure at the school, and in this particular case, did everything that he should have done to protect the innocent lives of the children at the school,” says the Lieutenant. “And in this case, it is likely that a life was saved or injury to a life was prevented due to the actions of this heroic employee.”
Love it!!

I think UT has some kind of law protecting armed teachers. Maybe a training requirement with that. Or I might be thinking of OK...

Can't be true as I didn't see it on CNN or the Washington Post.

:rolleyes:

Actually, I stay away from that verbal/written diarrhea propaganda crap.

In Mass, the second sentence after the headline would have been, "Teacher fired and facing charges for having a gun on school property..."
If such thing happened, I would donate half of my liquid net worth for the teacher’s defense all the way to SCOTUS. Talking about the most sympathetic defendant in a thousand years.

When's Romney going to say saving one child doesn't make up for all the traumatized children after seeing a gun used by a teacher

Back
Top Bottom