• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Teach me about the Beretta 90-series pistols

I love my custom G17 with the upgraded everything, including the trigger. The stock 92FS is lightyears ahead in terms of trigger feel. We're talking about completely different levels. Where G17 excels is in handle comfort(I have aggressive stippling) and a more pronounced trigger reset "bump". In every other aspect, bone stock 92FS beats it. No, I'm not selling my Glocks!
I own 3 Glocks and 2 CZP10C,s. Beretta is not a carry gun but found my old Army Bianchi holster which I modified to replace flap with thumb break and added a drop leg extension. It fits plus I bought 8 mags .

the 92X performance uses the extreme-s trigger group which is DLC coated. very unlikely that trigger is polymer.

I've handled like 3 of them in the flesh, I don't remember any of them having plastic triggers. If I was wealthy I would have bought one of them for the hell of
it.

thank you for checking. I wasn’t 100% sure as the website for the x-treme S trigger group doesn’t specify. However it‘s $200 so I sure as hell hoped beretta used steel!

that gun is gorgeous. SA pistols arent my cup of tea but the 92X performance looks incredible. Beretta gave it a retarded name which has resulted in so much confusion w the rest of the 92X line. Now they have a “92X performance defensive” or other nonsense that lacks a pic rail. pistol forum members were all like WTF. These all steel guns should have been given a different designation, 92Y, 92-Guiseppe, 92-hot-pizza, anything else would be better. Beretta’s excuse is the 92X performance defensive is supposedly designed for IDPA. whatever. IDPA rules prohibit appendix carry so I have zero interest.

then again this coming from a company that thought it was a good idea to name a pistol “90-two”. im a beretta fanatic but still SMH sometimes.

Just getting used to it. I have about 200 rounds through it. EBE54FBE-F5B7-4484-9C07-3D9C90B49ACC.jpeg

80aabfd89398b937d5bd9200b482aaeba4fd0e841b0adae029717cc84f3eb93b_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom