Taylor Swift told to beware gun-seeking 'boyfriend' by police officers

Too bad she or her label doesn’t have a sense of humor, the Bad Lip Reading of her music video is gold but they had it removed from his channel.

Meh - Taylor is a very pretty girl. But I prefer women who aren't damsels in distress.

View attachment 218383 View attachment 218384
Miranda is a good East Texas girl. Short and crazy in a good way (like most short women).

Taylor? I never saw anything worth following her, whether pop or country or looks or personality or whatever.

back in the day we didn't have little dicked Nazi's with a badge and a gun running around trying to prove their masculinity and worried sick about their retirement pension... we just took the toughest guys who still had a sense of right/wrong and told them to do their thing and gave them some paychecks a few times a month.

And back then, you could make a good living doing just about anything.

Also, didnt have a culture where rampant drug use was rampant, so the culture rotted and we all held it up like it was the greatest society in human history.

Hubris is the bitch, isn't it?
Sessions would be proud of you.

I like her ( Taylor Swift) her business savy is noteworthy, she crush's it at every level ! . . . . . Her music ? Meh, at my age I just like watching her shake,shake, shake !

Would you think differently if you knew TayTay was... Pro-Gun?

GettyImages-115546212-620x428.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

She's just awful.

That's all I have to contribute to this thread.

I might not listen to her music on the reg but I apllaud her for not politicizing her brand/entertainment. Theres enough entertainers contaminating their product with political bullshit. I think she understands that most people wouldn't tolerate that in a lot of other professions...

I might not listen to her music on the reg but I apllaud her for not politicizing her brand/entertainment. Theres enough entertainers contaminating their product with political bullshit. I think she understands that most people wouldn't tolerate that in a lot of other professions...
Yeah right dude. You're a Swifty. It's ok. First step is admitting it.

I don't really listen to her music, when I do listen to music it's usually an "oldies" station with 70's classic rock.

However, I will admit to going out of my way from time to time, to watch a music video starring her. Va va va VOOM!!!

I don’t know whether I should be thanking or hating you all. Until this thread I’d never watched a single Taylor Swift music video, and had only ever even listened to any of her songs by chance on the radio probably a handful of times.

Well I can’t say that anymore. I’ve had her songs stuck in my head for several days now. Why do they have to be so catchy?!? Am I a Taylor Swift fan now?

Back
Top Bottom