• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Taxing $100 per bullet

Reminds me of the Chris Rock stand up on gun control where he proposed the solution to ending gun violence is taxing $5000 per bullet. No homie is gonna wanna waste 5g's on someone that didn't deserve it.

that is how previous american revolution kinda began, from a lot of taxation, and all of it also was for very right and important causes.

reminds me that i need to learn how to cast my own bullits now. and jacket them up.
I just ordered tea.

Seriously I did. It should arrive Friday. 😂

The a.c.l.u will step in (last time it was some retarded firearm tax) and use the "your pricing poor people out of Object X"

I think the Wokes tried it Cali in regards to either expensive licensing or ownership, then the Super-Woke swooped in with the poor-people argument.

The progs will amend their bill to only tax "to go" ammunition, no surcharge on lead-free short-shelf-life range ammo purchased and used onsite at a government-licensed target range, and think that makes all our concerns moot.

Back
Top Bottom