Tax return, what should I get?

wasralex22

NES Member
So, I really want to at least purchase two guns. I'm looking for something in a 308 semi and a 9mm. I would like to stay under a grand if possible. I was looking at the PTR 91. Not sure if that's mass compliant?

Any suggestions for a rifle and pistol under a grand?

I was looking at the PTR 91. Not sure if that's mass compliant?

Any rifle can be made compliant. Atlantic Firearms has several PTR's for sale at good prices, a few are mass complaint.

Just stay away from collapsible stocks and flash hiders and you'll be fine. A gunsmith can always fix those if need be.

An FAL might be a good choice, but preban mags will cost much more.

I would invest in a MP5 clone.

If you're me you got hit with the AMT and will write a check for $6,500 on April 15. I may be selling guns from the collection, not adding. :(

I owe $68, whats a return? Lol.

Hey, $68 either side is pretty good. Personally, I'd rather owe a small amount than get a small overpayment back. My money sits in the bank, it gains a small amount of interest. Sits at the IRS, it does nothing but fund things that I will lose sleep thinking about.

I owe $68, whats a return? Lol.

Almost perfect. Owing 0 and getting 0 back would be best, but close enough. When it comes to refunds for people who earn a consistent, salary based paycheck, I never understood the logic. Why would you provide the .gov with an interest free loan?

Almost perfect. Owing 0 and getting 0 back would be best, but close enough. When it comes to refunds for people who earn a consistent, salary based paycheck, I never understood the logic. Why would you provide the .gov with an interest free loan?

I have been saying that to people for years! They all look at me funny.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

If there are 2 jobs, one that fluctuates sometimes it's hard to get it to zero; especially when the idiots in DC can't figure out the tax rates for "this year" until Dec 31. But I agree with the stated goal of 0.

To the OP: donate the entire amount to Southern NH Rescue Mission; you never had it so you didn't miss it and next (this) year it's a deduction.

Back
Top Bottom