Tax return spoils

I have bills to pay. Mine is in the bank right now. I paid $200 to finish off a credit card and the rest is going towards the next one. I also get paid this week so I'll decide where it's all going, bu it will be on bills.
I didn't get a bonus this year which would have paid off this next card as well plus the Glock I wanted so it;s all going towards that card.

what spoils did you get with your tax return. i bought a 10/22,1938 tula mosin(name carved in stock), and i ordered a SHM loudener for my ak pistol because what good is something that can't be heard from 3 miles away(can't wait for it to get here and try it out. full review to follow) also bought the lady a sr22. only downside is i don't have a heat gun or a place to soak the mosin in simple green like i did with my other 6. any suggestions will be appreciated

Do you have a vaccuum sealer? Make your own long gun bag by sealing it at one end and slipping it over the rifle then cut it off with a couple feet to spare so you can fill it up with Simple Green and not have to tip it over much to get it sealed back up with the sealer. Mine will do just seal mode and not pull a vaccuum, do this so you don't suck the solvent into the machine.

Convert it into cash and tuck it away. Earns the same interest under a mattress as it does in a bank and there's no record of it being there. If you spend it retail the Administration is just going to crow about how they have boosted the economy and consumer confidence is on the rise. Don't give them the satisfaction!

Also: bought a preban lower and a PSA Upper is in the mail :D

Any free stater have some metal 30rds for ARs they'd be willing to part with? Obviously of the Preban variety.

i am not a business owner nor a millionaire so i guess i will have to go file my taxes soon. Just to get some money back from this taxachusetts state. I hope i can get $1,500 back. I will buy me a Nice bolt action rifle. and Nightforce optic and a bipod. XD.

DAMNIT....... getting some money back from the feds.... going to pay the car off....

WTH do i do with the rest?
i can buy a .357 wheel gun
or i can get a keltec sub2k in glock 9mm
or i can get the MechTech glock carbine conversion
i could also get a mossberg MVP (and sell my savage axis)
or should i buy Ray's Romanian SKS?
or should i get an AK74 parts kit?

UGH!!!!!!!!

Buy ammo or reloading mats. Or stuff for the guns you already have. You know, those things that you always wanted to buy (and keep saying "I really should have bought one of those" ) but never got around to doing etc. [laugh]

-Mike

Buy ammo or reloading mats. Or stuff for the guns you already have. You know, those things that you always wanted to buy (and keep saying "I really should have bought one of those" ) but never got around to doing etc. [laugh]

-Mike

well.... i have wanted a dillon progressive press.....
but i'd be using it for 9mm or .38spl, 'course, i don't have anything that shoots .38spl :)
(Village Sports has a .38 colt detective special, hrrmm....)

by the time i find a keltec sub2k in glock 19.... christ, that could be years....
not sure what mechtech's lead time is.. i like the foldability and additional gun-ness of the keltec, but the availability and non-firearmness of the mechtech.....

then again, Adam suggested getting first guns for the kiddies.... i could pick up three savage rascal's for short money, one for each kid.... though..... non of the kids will be shooting age for another 7 years or so.... heh....

i suppose i *could* buy ammo, or another safe......

i'd just rather have another toy :)

I tailor it to get a modest refund. Nothing more than 1500. I took 500 of it and got an mp 45c. Pullman has a bunch of them.

Ill probably get a progressive as well. Its time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was saving last year's return to help pay for moving expenses. But my move fell through. So I just dumped a bunch of it on an HF Ham radio rig.

This year's focus is on more ammo/shooting and less gun buying.

my little MA tax refund I got I used for car maintenance, tie rods. My federal I threw into my savings. I could get a bunch of guns, ammo, this and that, but I'm getting older and need to start saving more for a house!

Does this sound odd?

I was thinking about the R51 but the first review is not exactly "glowing." So I then decided to pick up a Walther PK380 so that I have something in between my SR22 and my SR9c for new shooters to try out. So basically, I would be buying a gun not for myself to shoot but for others who have never fired a gun or are new to firearms to shoot.

I had three separate people call me crazy for this. Cause "I'm not buying it for myself," "It is a .380, get a 9mm," ".380 is insanely expensive, why would you do that," etc.

It is $350 for the PK380, its not like I'm buying a $1000 gun and not going to shoot it...

I've also decided in celebration of HB1589 dying, I'm gonna find one to buy as a private sale. [smile]

The rest of my tax refund goes to renewing my club membership, car registration (in a couple months) and paying down credit.

And here is my spoils before the rest goes to paying down credit (and renewing my club membership/car registration).

This purchase was made possible due to someone advertising on Facebook. Suck on that New Castle Promise!

attachment.php

1932735_10153857312070085_1590892872_o.jpg

I hate having to pay, so I try to work the withholding so that we get a couple hundred back. Its easier on the budget. That said, the extra will, as usual, go to spring tune-up and other vehicle PM.

Telepathically uploaded via Google implants.

Back
Top Bottom