• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tax Free Weekend

Full set of stainless steel appliances. Stove, microwave, dishwasher and fridge. Quick way to dump $4k before rebates. Would have been better to buy $4k worth of firearms though. We really needed the appliances though.

Diddly squat. Gonna get more tomorrow.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

I bought a f**king refrigerator. [sad2] We needed it badly. The old one is defective in such a way that it was causing food to
spoil. It also runs constantly and probably wastes a lot of electricity.

I saved a boatload of cash, though... in between not paying the tax and I also found the model I wanted at the Sears outlet on Rt 9 for like $594 with a little tiny, hardly visible ding in the front door.... thing normally went for $850 in the stores.

-Mike

I jumped at the chance to buy a replacement S&W 629 tax free to replace the one I sent to my son in Oklahoma. It felt great to deny that dipshit governor of ours about $50 in tax money!! Hey, every bit helps!!

picked up a Ruger sr9c yesterday. Had it on layaway, figured it was a good day to pick it up. Always good to stick it to the man when you can!

S&W Body Guard .380. And there's still all day Sunday. And it's raining, so no yard work. My wife said something about a stove. Does anyone know who makes stoves, are they large capacity, legal in Mass?[smile] [smile] [smile]

I picked up some brass and powder and a pack or 9v batteries, in other words nothing I wouldn't buy on any other day of the year. Given, if I was in the market for a new firearm I probably would have made the purchase this weekend.

I did drive by the exit on 495 for rt 1A to the Wrentham outlets, it was backed up for at least a mile.

Back
Top Bottom