• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tax Free Holiday Approved - 8/13-14/05

Yeah, but you get to do it on the installment plan, and stripped receivers are fairly cheap. You can buy the parts and build the gun later, once you have the receiver.

Nickle said:
Yeah, but you get to do it on the installment plan, and stripped receivers are fairly cheap. You can buy the parts and build the gun later, once you have the receiver.

But dearheart, when it comes to guns, I want to shoot it NOW. It would kill me to look at something that's taking time to build and then have to wait for this part, or that piece and not be able to shoot it. Yes, when it comes to my toys, I can stomp my foot with the best of them. [lol]

I'll get one eventually, but scripts and co-pays have to come first and I'm starting cardiac rehab next week. 3 visits a week at $15 a whack for that alone.

MrsWildweasel said:
It just means I have to find a job again. [lol]

I wish I could, but between my hands and my heart, it's tough finding a job that won't tax either of them. There's nothing out there.

I just have to find something to do from home. If I want to go back into retail I can find plenty,but I'm kind of burnt out on that one. I understand you're predicament too. Not fun.

Back
Top Bottom