• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tavor shotgun

15+1. Do want. And I think it is sexy as hell.

unnamed-1-1.jpg

How long before Manticore comes out with a Jackhammer-style muzzle device?

The tubes are manually rotated after you empty each one, would be interesting if this allows for on-the-fly selection?
Naw. Most likely because a stick mag with 15 rounds of 12g would be like a foot and a half long. :D
NTTAWWT

Shouldn't be. Each tube is its own magazine. It's not one 15 rd mag. The limit for semi-auto shotguns is 8 and that's detachable mags at that.
The AWB shotgun law is pretty unclear based on my recollection. I thought the max was 5 rounds but I could re wrong. Regardless, since each tube is 5 it sounds like it’s good to go.

for those who claim the capacity is 5, show me where the MGL states 2.75" shells? because it doesn't. i can take any tube and stuff it with minishells so there you go now it's "high capacity". or put 3" shells and most tubes are 5 or less. my point is that it's gray area AFAIK.

For you tavor owners out there, does the lack of trigger guard under the trigger ever cause an issue? Does it make you feel like you could possibly touch off a round with your middle finger? Never handled one but had always thought about it.

For you tavor owners out there, does the lack of trigger guard under the trigger ever cause an issue? Does it make you feel like you could possibly touch off a round with your middle finger? Never handled one but had always thought about it.

Not a problem, although I prefer my tavor with the pistol grip instead of the cutlass. Also I run the safety religiously.

This looks rad, I have always lusted after a KSG (or a DP-12) but wouldn't trust a Keltec stay screwed together.
IWI generally doesn't make junk.

Me likey. Each magazine tube holds max of 5 shells. And by turning it doesn't that mean it is 4 different tubes?

Yeah I swapped out the grip on mine as I found my fingers were sliding behind the trigger during reloads.

Never had that problem with Tavor nor AUG.

Back
Top Bottom