• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tavor SAR - Mass. legal and on sale here

I don't read the bible. Fairy tales are for children who don't know any better. I feel sorry for adults who think they can't get through life without guidance from some imaginary thing in the sky that doesn't exist.

Where is your proof that it doesn't exist?

Where is your proof that it doesn't exist?
Good one. Where's your proof "it" does? There are roughly 4000 recognized religions in the world currently. Which one of them is correct? The one you fill the collection plate for on Sundays? Apparently the other 3,999 are wrong??

Good one. Where's your proof "it" does? There are roughly 4000 recognized religions in the world currently. Which one of them is correct? The one you fill the collection plate for on Sundays? Apparently the other 3,999 are wrong??

I never said that, so out of 4000 religions are all false you say ? I don't necessary recognize myself in a ''religion'' I believe in Jesus, i'm also not one who will bash anyone for what they believe . we all free thinking . Plenty of evidence of what in the bible says that has been discovered

I never said that, so out of 4000 religions are all false you say ? I don't necessary recognize myself in a ''religion'' I believe in Jesus, i'm also not one who will bash anyone for what they believe . we all free thinking . Plenty of evidence of what in the bible says that has been discovered

Yes I do say that. All a bunch of horse manure. What version of the bible is correct then?

I hate to tell you...it hasn't actually helped you one bit either. Fantasies are fun though

HMMMMM? I’ve been a Christian for 50yrs. Carried a Bible with me all 12yrs of public school.
Never drank, smoked, did drugs, used profanity, etc... I was very popular[sarcasm].
I’ve never once been called a fool for believing a fantasy[sarcasm].
I’ve got a pretty tough skin. I’m glad you notified me that it has done me no good
Thank you. I’ll start shoveling my Bibles into the trash tonight.

A serious question—my belief system has done me no harm.
If I was to die tonight then it’s all over.
Your belief system has done you no harm.
If you were to die tonight then it’s all over.
But? What if I was right?

OP again. Gee, it looks like this thread has gotten a little off track. I was actually surprised by the poster who said he wouldn't patronize a website because it contained a biblical quote - and I'm an atheist as well. That poster is of course free to do business with whoever he wants and to express whatever opinions he wants. Just not sure that a website devoted to shooting sports/firearms, and a thread about a potentially good price for a Tavor is the right forum for a discussion of your religious views or an appropriate place to argue with those that disagree with you. Particularly because, when it comes to religion, none of us are going to know with 100% certainty who is right until we're dead.:)

I got the X95 in left hand set up! Hoping my club makes a rules change soon to allow PCC at the indoor range and then I'm looking to get the 9mm conversion kit.
Club needs to evolve, or I need to look somewhere else!

I got the X95 in left hand set up! Hoping my club makes a rules change soon to allow PCC at the indoor range and then I'm looking to get the 9mm conversion kit.
Club needs to evolve, or I need to look somewhere else!
how much is the conversion kit? Been poking around for the CX4, but if this can do both I'd rather add another 5.56 to the lineup.

As a member of the most repressed minority group in the world, here is a warning to my fellow lefties. A lefty shooting a right hand model will have the exhaust gasses right in their frigging face and vice versa. These are nice firearms but the most anti-ambidextrous firearms I've ever seen.

As a member of the most repressed minority group in the world, here is a warning to my fellow lefties. A lefty shooting a right hand model will have the exhaust gasses right in their frigging face and vice versa. These are nice firearms but the most anti-ambidextrous firearms I've ever seen.

We were shooting one at the range one day and righties were either "neat but I'll keep my AR" or "friggin sweet". The lefties took two shots and were like "nope". It's too bad they make you send it in to convert to lefty instead of letting you do it yourself.

We were shooting one at the range one day and righties were either "neat but I'll keep my AR" or "friggin sweet". The lefties took two shots and were like "nope". It's too bad they make you send it in to convert to lefty instead of letting you do it yourself.

My Beretta CX storm can switch between left and right eject and mag release in about 10 mins.

Back
Top Bottom