WTS Tavor 7 (7.62x51 NATO / .308)

Location: Quincy / Milton (willing to also meet north shore or metro-west of Boston)

Description:
Rifle: Tavor 7 (7.62x51 NATO / .308), lightly used with maybe 100 rounds through it from the bench
Scope Mount: American Defense MFG High Cantilever Mount ($275)
Scope: Vortex Viper PST 1-6x24 ($600)

Selling Terms: Transfer at an FFL, I will cover the transfer fee is asking price is paid. Only looking to sell, not seeking any trades. Cash, USPS Money Order, No personal checks or Venmo/PayPal, etc.

Price:

Rifle & two 10 round mags: $2000.00
Scope and Mount: $2600.00

Contact Information: DM or email at [email protected]
1657744710312.png

1657744734198.png

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Location: Quincy / Milton (willing to also meet north shore or metro-west of Boston)

Description:
Rifle: Tavor 7 (7.62x51 NATO / .308), lightly used with maybe 100 rounds through it from the bench
Scope Mount: American Defense MFG High Cantilever Mount ($275)
Scope: Vortex Viper PST 1-6x24 ($600)

Selling Terms: Transfer at an FFL, I will cover the transfer fee is asking price is paid. Only looking to sell, not seeking any trades. Cash, USPS Money Order, No personal checks or Venmo/PayPal, etc.

Price:

Rifle & two 10 round mags: $2000.00
Scope and Mount: $2600.00

Contact Information: DM or email at [email protected]
View attachment 637465

View attachment 637466

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
Bump

Back
Top Bottom