• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Taurus recall

This week it happened, 966,000 guns all across the country recalled.
“It is a vindication for us that we were right, that these guns were defective,” Wheeles said.
It's a vindication for Price, she said, because even after she got her settlement she continued her fight to prevent anyone else from going through what she went through.
"Finally the day has arrived for me that I can tell people number one all these 9 guns are going to be recalled because they've been hurting people for the last 5 years,” Price said.
Taurus pistols subject to the defects include the PT-111 Millennium; PT-132 Millennium; PT-138 Millennium; PT-140 Millennium; PT-145 Millennium; PT-745 Millennium; PT-609; PT-640; and PT-24/7.
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3867539.shtml?cat=500#.VbymWJXbIjt

Taurus guns are such a POS. I cant believe people buy them.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
That 92 clone with the frame safety is an upgrade from the beretta model i feel.

And these taurus guns were featured in romeo and juliet with leonardo decaprio

So how did it fail? How is the firing pin block defective? The articles do not say. Understanding why would be helpful.

Taurus guns are such a POS. I cant believe people buy them.

Thanks for posting.

I've always thought that, too, but my PT111 Gen 2 (redesigned and not subject to the recall) is a surprisingly good gun. Never thought I'd say that, but it's true.

It's been reviewed here and elsewhere.

BTW, isn't this a dupe?

Back
Top Bottom