Taurus PT-22 1995

I just found a Taurus Pt-22 that I had bought in 1995 in the back of my safe. I forgot that I had it and haven't fired it in twenty years. Does anyone else have one and what do you think of it? What do you use for ammo? It feels good in my hand.

I do, bought it in 1993 or '94 at a gun show when I lived in FL. Not the most reliable gun, but as a new young (and broke) gun owner, it was cheap and fun enough to shoot. I haven't fired it in probably 5-6 years.

I had one and wished I never sold it. I put probably 1000 rounds through it.

It was pretty accurate and ate pretty much all rounds. In the manual it says do not shoot STINGERS.

I didn't read it back then. The STINGERS broke something internally TAURUS fixed it for FREE and

sent it back with a LETTER... NO STINGERS as it states in the manual. Nice pocket .22LR

Thanks guys. I no longer have the manual (25 yo). I knew that I had it somewhere but could not find it because it was in a dark corner behind some ammo. It was good to hear to not shoot stingers . Anyone else have any experience with this 22 or recommendations for ammo.

Back
Top Bottom