Taurus loves gun control.

When in Rome... With the shift to the left. There is nothing stopping the government to either close or take over the company. So, they play along. They also suggested their version of the ATF. You know, the agency that had been started here that no one stood up too.

My guess.....this is why Taurus is setting up in GA. They may want to get out from under that bullshit. Or at least distance themselves from it as much as possible.

They make a fairly good plastic 9mm now.......G3, G4 and G3C are relatively good and reliable guns. I own a G3C for occasional summer carry, I hate small pistols and didn't want to spend much on something I wouldn't carry much.

That said, I never thought I would buy a Taurus.....but I did, and the value for the money is there. I've got 600 or 700 rounds thru that G3C without a hiccup.

People say the revolvers aren't as bad now either, but i have no idea.......if I buy a revolver its not going to be a Taurus. There is very little reason to go low end on a revolver.

Sucking up to the corrupt Lula regime. If Bolsonaro had won it would be crickets.
Bolsonaro gutted gun laws in Brazil to allow regular citizens to carry. Why the Hell Taurus would shit on their new large pool of lawful customers beyond sucking up to the commie puppet regime for .gov contracts is only explained by stupidity.
Does Taurus even make a gun that I would take for free if they were handing them out? Not counting the Curve of course, which would just be funny to own.
The PT-92. A M9 with a frame mounted safety because the slide mounted safety is so retarded only the US Army and Italians collectively could agree to do something that stupid.

My first, and last Taurus, was bought about 30 years ago. I was not impressed.
The stories I’m hearing from the folks teaching is that the G3 etc are decent quality, reliable and good value. Customer service after the sale still sucks.

The PT-92. A M9 with a frame mounted safety because the slide mounted safety is so retarded only the US Army and Italians collectively could agree to do something that stupid.

Yup, have had one for years and it is a great pistol. Double action or cocked and locked & a reversible mag release which I like. Also pre-ban magazines that are (or were, haven't bought any in years) cheap and plentiful.

Does Taurus even make a gun that I would take for free if they were handing them out? Not counting the Curve of course, which would just be funny to own.
PT92, tx22, and I guess the G3 -G4 and newer are fairly legit. I guess some of their wheel guns can be decent but then that same model you could get a dud.

PT92, tx22, and I guess the G3 -G4 and newer are fairly legit. I guess some of their wheel guns can be decent but then that same model you could get a dud.
I've read several of the fluff and buff sites say gx4s were spotty

Not your pew pewtac and ttag which are reasonably objective

But like even guns and ammo dumped on it

This. I'm not a Taurus fan but the TX22 is freaking awesome

OIP.Pl2k0LU280U-R5P594b-8AAAAA
I don't know whether you'd take one for free or not, but I've got just over1000 rds through a TH9 without a single malfunction.
Hammer fired, full size, DA/SA, full ambi controls, 17 in the mag and one in the chamber, good accuracy. A very decent gun for the money.

If someone offers you one for free and you don't want it, send it my way. [smile]

OIP.Pl2k0LU280U-R5P594b-8AAAAA
I don't know whether you'd take one for free or not, but I've got just over1000 rds through a TH9 without a single malfunction.
Hammer fired, full size, DA/SA, full ambi controls, 17 in the mag and one in the chamber, good accuracy. A very decent gun for the money.

If someone offers you one for free and you don't want it, send it my way. [smile]

I guess I stand corrected on their junkiness.

Still not sure I have the room in the safe though. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom