• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Taurus GX Pistol recall

So mine is on the recall and I was told it would cost me nothing but when I received the shipping label they only insure it for $100 ! Stayed if I want additional insurance I would have to pay for it. Well it's new and cost just under $400 so their insurance won't cover if it's lost so how is it not costing me anything?

So mine is on the recall and I was told it would cost me nothing but when I received the shipping label they only insure it for $100 ! Stayed if I want additional insurance I would have to pay for it. Well it's new and cost just under $400 so their insurance won't cover if it's lost so how is it not costing me anything?
Price != value, especially to the manufacturer.

Sounds like Taurus is applying the proper price point to their product. It’s only worth 100 bucks to them.

Sounds like Taurus is applying the proper price point to their product. It’s only worth 100 bucks to them.
Exactly. Even they know it’s not worth more than $100.00.

817B2314-4CFF-41BF-9C79-376DB9DD5D6A.jpeg

PS: Just realized that this sexy little freak Paris helped mark my 10K’th post on NES. Now if she’d only return my calls and emails so I can assure her I’m not a stalker.

Last edited:
Exactly. Even they know it’s not worth more than $100.00.

View attachment 764548

PS: Just realized that this sexy little freak Paris helped mark my 10K’th post on NES. Now if she’d only return my calls and emails so I can assure her I’m not a stalker.
10K post and you used it talking sh*t about Taurus.

I am proud of you. If you were my son I would give you a hug.

Back
Top Bottom