• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Targeted - the movie exposing the gun control agenda

Shows all of corporate media wants us disarmed. Its too painful for them to allow a film of this truthful nature in theatres for more than 15 minutes.

I am up for either Woburn or Lowell. It is actually important to attend these showings... Ticket sales help DVD, Netflix, etc. Saw Hillary's America in Woburn with my dad first run

Happy to make this an imromptu get together and maybe grab drinks before or after the showing

I'll have to wait for Netflix. I'm in China on business until layer in October.
Without RKBA, the lounge between big guv and big business disappears.
I see this live everyday here. But people like HRC only see a paradise of order.
And you can be darn sure O didn't see the real Hangzhou when he was here.
I'm going to the range the day after I get back for some aroma therapy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just to let everyone know who wasn't able to see it in theaters for the 2 hours it was out: this is now out on Netflix.

Watched it this morning. Not bad, and generally hits on everything we all already know. The kid who produced it did a pretty good job of organizing the arguments. Over all, I liked it. He managed to bring up some good questions about the real purpose behind gun control.

Be warned: he uses satirically some of the classic gun control footage that we all hate so much. The "thing that goes up" clip makes an early appearance.

[STRIKE=undefined]Am I doing this wrong? I clicked on the link and chose sort by state. MA isn't even listed? Where are people seeing it in Woburn?[/STRIKE]
Never mind, just saw Netflix it is.

i watched it last night...they didn't charge to watch that when it was in the theaters, did they?

I watched it on Netflix
good movie in parts
lots of time spent on Switzerland but that is better than spending time on depressing Australia
What I took from it is that ALL of our elected officials should immediately take a crash course on the constitution.

Just watched it.

Frankly, it was boring as hell. I guess because it was just calmly telling me stuff I already know? I suppose to a "non" it might be somewhat awakening?

The description that says "This film explores the historical roots of the gun control agenda...", yet it starts with Sandy Hook and doesn't look back any further. There wasn't really any exploring of historical roots.

[Fortunately, I just found "Plane Resurrection" also on Netflix. Looks like they're going to be restoring a P-51 Mustang and a few others. Happy now.]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom