Target storage - transport solution

LLF

NES Member
I like to bring my own targets to the range, so I came up with this solution to carrying them and storing them.
This is an artists portfolio I got on Amazon. There are a number of different sizes out there.
Makes going to the range just a little easier.
Hope this is helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_3209.jpg
    IMG_3209.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3210.JPG
    IMG_3210.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 145
Great idea, thanks for sharing this!

I've been doing this for a while and it's the best solution. I never forget to bring targets and a stapler by just leaving this in my car.

Just make sure that your stapler is unloaded and placed in a secure container and that your staples are not left lying around.

I understand that drive-by staplings may be on the rise.

Huh. Been using a shipping tube all this time

SR targets are a lot bigger than I am accustomed to...
I use a plotter paper core (3" diameter extra heavy duty cardboard tube, commonly 24" or 36" long and with plugs for the ends.) A print shop that does large format on-demand (staples stores??) should have them, I have an unlimited supply where I work.

I use the cardboard also. but put a pc of wood half inch by qtr thick at bottom then folded and stapeled the sides and taped. the wood gives you the spaced out clean gap at the bottom put some decals on and works great. a little less of a low budget look.

Years ago I made this.
fb4638a2d71c2d298e1f765f939ce08c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Great idea, thanks for sharing this!

Just make sure that your stapler is unloaded and placed in a secure container and that your staples are not left lying around.

I understand that drive-by staplings may be on the rise.

[lol] I'm gonna be sweating bullets until I get to my car and secure said article.

Back
Top Bottom