target sports usa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew.. that’s all I use for home defense. I figure if it’s good enough for Argentinian Red Stag, it’s good enough for Joe Schmoe crack head breaking into my house. Clearing rooms is a bit of a pain though.
Dude I only use this for home defense and at $12 a round it does a number on my wallet and the intruder!

I heard the powder is mixed with crushed unicorn hooves...

Dude I only use this for home defense and at $12 a round it does a number on my wallet and the intruder!

I heard the powder is mixed with crushed unicorn hooves...

I mean, cleanup is easier when the perp just turns into an aerosolized myst.

Typical NES search results would prob return a million posts that have the words "target", "sports" or "USA" in them but not anything related to target sports USA.
"target sports usa" site:northeastshooters.com type this into a browser (with the quotes) search and problem solved. First hit is this thread, 4th hit is the mega thread.
Bah, NES Search with "target sports usa" in quotes, Search Titles Only, yields only 3 hits.
Not including the megathread, of course.

Bah, NES Search with "target sports usa" in quotes, Search Titles Only, yields only 3 hits.
Not including the megathread, of course.
Maybe thats my issue. Using the quotes returns the exact phrase I assume? So the megathread is in the returns or not?

Reactions: AHM
Maybe thats my issue. Using the quotes returns the exact phrase I assume?
My assumption: Yahbut case insensitive.
ETA: And probably blurs runs of whitespace.

So the megathread is in the returns or not?
Nope. Because the megathread OP had no time for the "USA".
(Assuming it was "USA" when the thread was started).
ETA: Of course if they'd snuck a comma in to the title,
"target sports usa" would still probably miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom