target sports usa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-ex for me. Day after delivery or at most 2 days and the driver places the packages at my back door. Ups doesn’t come close to that service.

I dont shoot much shotgun but Walmart has been my go to there, other than at least for 20 gauge slugs haven't noticed them so been buying online - wally world ammo is so disorganized it could just be I haven't figured out where the put them yet though.

One case of Gold Dots should last me awhile for defense ammo.

I had to go with UPS on their recent survey. Orders are usually received the next day from either one but Fedex left a case out in heavy rain poorly covered with a plastic bag one time rather than just putting it in the enclosed porch.

Gotta love the “way to go” stamps. I’d prefer “Q.C” with some initials or something.

Do you need someone to take that .380 ammo off your hands?

We’ll see what they say tomorrow I guess. I told them I’m not taking time out of my day to box it up and drive it to a Fed Ex center. No way. They’ll have to send a Fed Ex driver to my front door to pick it up after I’ve spent thousands on their ammo.

Great customer service!
They’re picking up the .380 tomorrow morning and shipping out the 9mm today. I knew they wouldn’t let me down.

Just got my rebates from Vista Outdoors, $76 bucks, not bad!
Unfortunately, the rebates comes in the form of a credit/debit card... has to be activated, verified, and create a PIN!
Had to do it three times for three seperate cards! Oh well, free money and I know where I'm going to spend it!!
And they come with an expiration date... my all end 11/19

Last edited:
Great customer service!
They’re picking up the .380 tomorrow morning and shipping out the 9mm today. I knew they wouldn’t let me down.

Lol.......the gun bug bit me again. Rather than send back the .380 acp I had some deep thoughts, “Maybe there’s a handgun I need to go along with this ammo mishap?” And here we go again!

Bersa Thunder Combat
636BA9DF-DC6B-4651-AB09-7B0ABFFCACF5.png

I've been looking for 125 gr., .38 special, go fast ammo. Something hotter than standard +p .38 and softer than 125 gr. .357. In the target sports description of the gold dot, 125 gr., +p, law enforcement round, they state that this ammo velocity is 1200 f.p.s. and foot pounds of energy is stated at 335. This made no sense to me since the 1200 f.p.s. velocity should produce energy in the a of 550, so I became suspicious. I called speer today and they made it very clear that the law enforcement ammo velocity is not 1200 f.p.s.. Rather, it is only 1050 f.p.s., which puts it in the ordinary .38+p class. Sure glad I double checked before I wasted my money. I already have 125 gr. gold dots at 1050 f.p.s.. Time to reload it I guess.

Last edited:
They do. Just need to set notifications for when it comes in stock. Text works best for me. And monitor the other 137 page thread on TSUSA.
You know that doesn’t work nowadays. You gotta sit in front of your phone or computer screen all day long and refresh the “recently added inventory” to get what you want. Even if you click on the TS thread links we all give each day its almost always too late. Sigh.

You know that doesn’t work nowadays. You gotta sit in front of your phone or computer screen all day long and refresh the “recently added inventory” to get what you want. Even if you click on the TS thread links we all give each day its almost always too late. Sigh.

Hahah yeah I picked the right time to try to online a 300blk. thankfully I’ve found the texts work well for me. i can usually get the text and put in the order fast enough. key is not to impulse buy and make sure the price is still reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom