target sports usa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually not gotten any over the last few orders. But I was grabbing a box of Blazer brass or whatever somewhat regularly.
My 1911 ordeal has become a farce at this point. A 1911 was the second pistol I ever shot and I intended to get one and have had a cash envelope labeled "1911" in my desk drawer for almost five years now. The money I put into it always ends up going to something else. I even have a 1911 mag or two (plus the 45) laying around. I did use one of the boxes with an M3 grease gun at least.

I've had a 1911 in my online shopping cart at least twice without going through with it. I think part of it is that I know 1911s will be around forever and the ban possibility is way low compared to MSRs and/or the availability of milsurps, so I just keep getting those. I think the 1911 is now #4 on the list after FAL/308 semi auto, CZ Scorpion, and an Arisaka.

I hear you. I have 2 with sights on 2 more. The second 2, however is meeting some stiff competition from a .308 and another AR. Maybe a 6.5 Creedmoor as well. C’est La Vi...

Rebate submitted. $250 worth there. In total, $8 shy of the $500. 420 round ammo cans made a funny number that way.
Aha they looked like 1,000 round boxes but they indeed are 500. I should have remembered my orders were not a full 1k but split into the 2 500. Good job on getting the rebates.

I've never had a place send me a mystery box with ammo. Go the email yesterday and received it today. Had a box of 30-06 M1 garand ammo and some 9mm 147gr JHP training rounds (according to the handwritten label on the sealed plastic bag, all inside a nice steel ammo can.

They are in active lawsuit with Healy over her ammo shipping bullshit for that they will always get my business.

They are GTG all day.

has anyone dealt with online ammo from target sports usa ,? to mass. they seem to have good deals and say they can ship to MA, but im leary about send a copy of my ltc to them online.

I've never had a place send me a mystery box with ammo. Go the email yesterday and received it today. Had a box of 30-06 M1 garand ammo and some 9mm 147gr JHP training rounds (according to the handwritten label on the sealed plastic bag, all inside a nice steel ammo can.
I'd gladly trade. I got mine today.

Contents:

Steel ammo can (nice)
3x Targetsports USA Stickers
1x Federal ammo sticker
1x red revolver TSUSA keychain
1 ripped box of 20rds no-name 7.62x39 steel case ammo (half contents loose in can)
2 vacuum sealed packs of 50rds of 22lr ammo, one Aguilla, one CCI.
I know it's free, but I am underwhelmed.
Nevertheless I'll keep buying from them, it's really been shipping + discount that makes it worth it.

Total estimated ammo value: about $6.00.

Can any prime members answer this question for me. Been purchasing from Target sports for a while. I never pay shipping because I always buy cases. I always purchase something from there weekly sales email. Are there any additional discounts on ammo that is on sale? I have been burning through about 1,500- 2,000 rounds month and it's starting to add up.

Can any prime members answer this question for me. Been purchasing from Target sports for a while. I never pay shipping because I always buy cases. I always purchase something from there weekly sales email. Are there any additional discounts on ammo that is on sale? I have been burning through about 1,500- 2,000 rounds month and it's starting to add up.
Clicked on their Memorial Day sale link on the site just now. Blazer Brass 9MM listed at $8.99 (assuming thats their sale price). Then I logged in and the price dropped to $8.27 which is their 8% off for prime members. Hornady Custom 68 grain 223 is listed at $11.95. This was listed under the Hornady Ammo Sale link. Its $12.99 when I log out.

So it appears that the 8% Prime discount is on top of the sale prices listed. Plus free shipping on any amount.

Clicked on their Memorial Day sale link on the site just now. Blazer Brass 9MM listed at $8.99 (assuming thats their sale price). Then I logged in and the price dropped to $8.27 which is their 8% off for prime members. Hornady Custom 68 grain 223 is listed at $11.95. This was listed under the Hornady Ammo Sale link. Its $12.99 when I log out.

So it appears that the 8% Prime discount is on top of the sale prices listed. Plus free shipping on any amount.
Thanks! Looks like I'm going to have to go prime.

Email today

Please take a moment to fill out this brief survey so we can better serve you as our customer. Thank you for your continued support.

What carrier do you prefer for your Target Sports USA ammunition shipments?

FedEx UPS

Yes, there is an 8% discount on everything for Prime members. If you spend at least $1187/year on ammo then it's worth it as that's the point beyond which the discounts total up to more than the cost of membership.

Email today

Please take a moment to fill out this brief survey so we can better serve you as our customer. Thank you for your continued support.

What carrier do you prefer for your Target Sports USA ammunition shipments?

FedEx UPS
I picked FedEx because “UPS home delivery” keeps delivering to the next street over.

I picked FedEx because “UPS home delivery” keeps delivering to the next street over.

I went with UPS my regular driver is a gun guy and told me about Targetsport [laugh] plus FedEx takes the longest usually for whatever reason when something is shipped to me from outside New England

Screw FED- EX 2 times I arrange for deliveries after 5 pm (when I'm home) and both times I got home to find a "We tried to deliver but no one was home to sign for the delivery" bullshit. called Fed- Ex and they said OK we will arrange for the after 5 delivery Tomorrow, I get home and find another note saying they were here at 1 pm and no one was home to sign for the delivery. No shit Sherlock, I work for a living!

FedEx does suck. I’m just pissed at UPS HOME DELIVERY. Why not UPS GROUND? It’s usually some random dude in a caravan that keeps
screwing up.

Yes, there is an 8% discount on everything for Prime members. If you spend at least $1187/year on ammo then it's worth it as that's the point beyond which the discounts total up to more than the cost of membership.
Thanks for doing the math. It's definitely worth it for me. Before I place my next order I'm going to sign up for prime.

I disagree, your saving shipping on every order, regardless of quantity, case lots are nice but not always practical.
You realize a savings way before spending over a grand.

I sent an email to TS a while back basically singing their praises with my only complaint being they were using Fedex exclusively at the time. I received a reply from the president of the company stating they were switching to UPS. Hopefully it stays that way.

At least where I am the difference between the two is night and day. Fedex leaves packages on the front steps in the rain, UPS walks them up the driveway to the side steps and wraps them in plastic if it even looks like it may rain.

Let me know when you see one of these, the next street over...

iu

I love free ammo! [smile]

I disagree, your saving shipping on every order, regardless of quantity, case lots are nice but not always practical.
You realize a savings way before spending over a grand.

01906 specifically said he only orders cases, so I did the math based on that. It's true that you save even more if you order less than case quantities since shipping is still free.

Target sports is great - btw I got a survey from them today asking if I preferred UPS or Fedex. I didn't answer it because I have no issues with either and my #1 concern is free shipping (on top of good prices of course).. fedex gets to me quick and is left on the front steps where I want it.

Target sports I can buy small bulk lots, like $120 for 200 rounds of .308, for free shipping - its great when I dont want to spend > $1000 yet on an ammo order but would be digging into the zombie stash to shoot for another week.

Just wish TSUSA has carried better shotgun ammo!
Where do you all get "target loads" ...I hate Dicks!

Brownells. They have a vastly improved shotgun shell selection. They have as similar program to Prime called Edge.

Brownells doesn’t ship to MA, or at least they didn’t the last time I tried to order something from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom