target sports usa

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone dealt with online ammo from target sports usa ,? to mass. they seem to have good deals and say they can ship to MA, but im leary about send a copy of my ltc to them online.

Regarding your LTC:

I don't think anyone can do anything with that if they got their email hacked.

has anyone dealt with online ammo from target sports usa ,? to mass. they seem to have good deals and say they can ship to MA, but im leary about send a copy of my ltc to them online.
U been under a rock? Target sports is the best! And they gave that carpet muncher of a an AG of ours both middle fingers to her face. Send your LTC in an enjoy the contents inside a conspicuous cardboard box left on your door step.

U been under a rock? Target sports is the best! And they gave that carpet muncher of a an AG of ours both middle fingers to her face. Send your LTC in an enjoy the contents inside a conspicuous cardboard box left on your door step.

Just clicking "like" on this post was really not enough. I'm still laughing while typing this. Target Sports is awesome. Great prices. Great service. The best way to communicate with them is via the chat app on their web site. Harder to get them on the phone. I forgot the box is INconspicuous.

Just clicking "like" on this post was really not enough. I'm still laughing while typing this. Target Sports is awesome. Great prices. Great service. The best way to communicate with them is via the chat app on their web site. Harder to get them on the phone. I forgot the box is INconspicuous.
Sure is!!!!

This guy reminds me too much of John "The Walrus" Lennon.

f1296dc2-8b9c-4a7f-a250-e2cc07c4fbf6-gif.275329

Last edited:
I think Target Sports is the only good thing to happen to MA gun owners in the last couple of years. Wish I could give them even more business than I have already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom