• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

target sports usa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully mike042 is not a Target Sports bot attempting to start another TS mega thread but I digress. I do love them :oops:

Typical NES search results would prob return a million posts that have the words "target", "sports" or "USA" in them but not anything related to target sports USA.

"target sports usa" site:northeastshooters.com type this into a browser (with the quotes) search and problem solved. First hit is this thread, 4th hit is the mega thread.

"target sports usa" site:northeastshooters.com type this into a browser (with the quotes) search and problem solved. First hit is this thread, 4th hit is the mega thread.
Yeah Im aware of that, just a bit frustrated with the search function here. I cant pass up an opportunity to whine about it, lol.

Been wondering about just how good the pricing is when shipping is figured in-called the place and asked nice lady if there was a shipping estimator and was told that you have to add item to cart to be able to see what the cost is. Before I could do much of anything a window came up informing me that I had to register, which required me to give name, email, telephone. Called back and tried to get someone in sales-no body home recorded message asked that I leave a name and number.

Could someone post the web address of the Target Sports that everyone here raves about?

Been wondering about just how good the pricing is when shipping is figured in-called the place and asked nice lady if there was a shipping estimator and was told that you have to add item to cart to be able to see what the cost is. Before I could do much of anything a window came up informing me that I had to register, which required me to give name, email, telephone. Called back and tried to get someone in sales-no body home recorded message asked that I leave a name and number.

Could someone post the web address of the Target Sports that everyone here raves about?
They need your address to give you a shipping quote, if your that paranoid give a fake name, phone #, etc. There is no obligation till you approve the toralat checkout.
Problem is when you see the savings you'll have to backtrack and correct the wrong info.
Target Sports USA - Free Shipping On Bulk Ammo & All Firearms

Wife was wiping down her 39a Tuesday getting ready for spring pest season . I mentioned we should order a little more .22 . Ordered 2 Remington buckets and snuck in 5 boxes of .308. That was Tuesday. Delivered today . God bless em.

What would be helpful if some here would post the shipping charges of a recent ammo purchase, including the weight and some indication of location-

What would be helpful if some here would post the shipping charges of a recent ammo purchase, including the weight and some indication of location-
It’s free if you buy a case...

If you’re only buying a couple boxes of something, and super paranoid about giving your real name and address, make up a fake name and address to see what the shipping charges are during checkout.

This is extremely simple. I’m not sure why you’re making it so difficult?[laugh]

Looked up an order from 11/16. 12 boxes of 9mm. $11 Fedex home delivery plus $4.95 shipping insurance (which I think you can opt out of) to North Shore area of MA. (not telling you my address ;) )

Keep in mind this was ~2 1/2 years ago. Rates change and they ship via UPS now. Im a Prime member now so everything is free as far as shipping goes, whether its 50 rounds of 22lr or 50 cases of 30-06. Tried adding to cart but if I log in it defaults to my prime account so couldnt determine a non-prime shipping cost. Think youre making more of this than there is.

I recommend buying enough to qualify for the free shipping. Early on, I bought a few half-cases or some mix and match stuff and shipping was about $17 to southern MA. This was during the "shortage" a few years so it was convenient and cheaper than stores at that time but the shipping cost did cut into the savings. They do free shipping on cases, but what they call a "case" varies. For example a case of 9mm or 5.56 is 1000 rounds but a case of expensive rifle ammo might only be 500 or even 250 rounds. Ammo in most brick and mortar stores is pretty cheap right now so you almost have to order a case and qualify for the free shipping to really save. I'm sure it varies from caliber to caliber as well.

I love them. I just got prime so I'm rolling in free shipping and savings. Plus the ammo showed up at my door in 4 days and I'm in GA. I can get 9mm for <9/box BEFORE rebates.

EDIT: What a grammatical mess, that's what I get for posting right after I wake up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom