Target Sports USA prices up

Just Got notification of Speer lawman 124 fmj back in stock paid 185 case get it while it lasts ! Also they are saying up to 10 days for delivery now

Looks like Wolf Gold has increased to $289.50 per case (without prime discount or sales tax).

Thats still reasonable.

I was buying Wolf Gold from a place in Ohio @ $262.99/1000 + $20 shipping just a couple days ago.

This morning its $289.00 + shipping.......but I still ordered another two cases because I've been to their place in person many times over 20 years and know the people there. Good folks who have given me some great deals on ammo for a long time. It used to be my regular stop on my way home while travelling.....rode home very heavy many times [banana]

Prices rising quickly and stock going down. The Fed .223 ammo I ordered yesterday from TSUSA @$324.50 is now $349.50! I guess I should have ordered 2 cases!

I got a few cases before prices started to climb and delivery times got long. I also bought some stock when the market went south.
I really don't need any more ammo, but it just felt wrong not to buy knowing the prices were likely to go up.

Same. I'll just shoot more 22lr and keep my 9mm for matches and classes for now

Lol that ammo can price has been high since sandy hook wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of vendors still have cans they paid too much for.

Wow I didn’t realize that.

I dunno if its been that bad on TSUSA, but at some gun shops ive seen that can thing for $100 for a long time. I seem to remember those things coming in around Obamascare 2/Sandy hook era or so, it's not a completely retarded idea, on paper, actually, as a product for gun shops to sell its like "here's your 9mm fix, for now, without depleting supply as hard as selling 1000 round case of ammo". I think that was the idea at least.

Tsusa sent email letting ppl know about slow shipping speeds. Also working with vendor blah blah blah expect to pay more :)

In less than three weeks prices have gone up 6 cents a round for 9mm and 5 cents a round for .223. And everything is out of stock. I don't think ammo and toilet paper is going to save anyone from a virus, but have at it.
well when we are on the verge of dying we can at least go plinking and wipe our ass before we get locked up and stuffed on ventilators!

I'm way late to that party.
The Wuuflu killed my reloading class,trying to pick up with the YouTube
Yeah that stinks. I took Jim’s class and it was great. He’s got a nice website with various articles on it. Like what you need to start reloading.

Do you at least have components on hand? Powder and primers? Definitely buy a couple reloading manuals and read them a couple times.

Whoa whoa whoa, weren’t you all excited about clearing out Walmart a few months back?
[rofl] I sure was excited. I was buying 7.62x39 since I can’t (well you can but doesn’t make much sense) reload that caliber. And I bought 223 because it was like 10 cents per round less than I could reload it for. Was a no brainer even for someone who reloads.

Last edited:
[rofl] I sure was excited. I was buying 7.62x39 since I can’t (well you can but doesn’t make much sense) reload that caliber. And I bought 223 because it was like 10 cents per round less than I could reload it for. Was a no brainer even for someone who reloads.

Well, aright then. That seems like sound logic and I can’t fault you there.

asked to be notified when some ammo I was interested in came back into stock, any idea what their usual time frame is? I've been waiting for some kind of an email notification for almost 3 weeks.

asked to be notified when some ammo I was interested in came back into stock, any idea what their usual time frame is? I've been waiting for some kind of an email notification for almost 3 weeks.

That’s a tough one to answer. Are you talking about a common round or something a bit more specialty. Some specialty items can be out of stock for months even up to a year. I’m starting to think PPU only manufactures some rounds on an annual schedule.

If you order a case lot, they get it out quick. When you order a couple of boxes assorted ammo it will take days or weeks. My buddy waited 4 weeks for some .22's but got the case in 4 days.

I'll second that. I ordered a case of .303 Brit and it arrived 3 days from order. I'd imagine .303 isn't a huge demand item right now... but still impressive on a site that's stating up to three weeks delay for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom