Target Sports Prime discount

I don't know about the bulk orders - but I'm pretty sure you do as all the prices are adjusted for the Prime Ammo (not in the cart and no display of regular price).

I ordered Saturday and got my delivery today (Thursday) via FedEx.

I've had my eye out for #7 1/2 and #9 shot and have yet to see any, even during the quiet times prior to FL. Kind of gave up tbh. Other than that they're good.

Been picking up everything else through them, but still Walmart for the shotgun. Haven't been able to find it cheaper than $22 per case anywhere else anyway.

EDFCBA6E5CBEE4A2304C3D666D3D10BA78DF4F15

Signed up for Prime

is there a limit on how many orders you can make? not that I would but say I order something on Monday, then again Wednesday then again Friday... is there any fine print on the free shipping aspect?

is there a limit on how many orders you can make? not that I would but say I order something on Monday, then again Wednesday then again Friday... is there any fine print on the free shipping aspect?
Nope. In fact, I've done two orders same-day. Not a peep of protest.

My friend wants to know how good the discount is, he doesn't really post here. What's the actual discount on it when you get Prime? He was looking at S&B 9mm(115 grain) if someone with Prime can tell me the price, I'd appreciate it.

Wholesale pricing, free shipping on less than case qty and you get a giftbox of ammo once a year.

ya my last order took almost a week to get here , but it did arrive yesterday :)
my wife looked at my CC online the other day "Who is this TS that shows up twice a month on your statement?"

Doh!!! busted

Last edited:
8% off their listed prices, plus free shipping on qty below case qty.
They refund you the difference on the membership if you don't recover the cost.
No way to lose.
That is not entirely true.

I just called them and they said the only way to get the money back that you don't save is to cancel your Prime membership.

They just don't give it to you.

By my count, if I bought 2000 rounds per year this would be a good deal.

I need to wait till my horde dwindles before I jump on this.

Also, no tax in Mass since they are in CT.

Back
Top Bottom