Target Sports Mystery Gift

Anyone got theirs yet? What’s in it this year?
It's a mystery.
McCainBestRanger-1024x576.jpg

Ammo box and range bag cleaning kit. I canceled my script with them as they rarely had what I was looking for and it just wasn’t worth it to me.

I got the same cleaning kit. Free solvent / oil and a small setup you can throw in your range bag.

What's the problem? Sure, it's not the ammo / ammo box I've received in the past, but it's free.
Free worthless shit, IMO, is still worthless shit. If they choose to send anything next year(and I had any choice in it) I'd appreciate just an empty ammo can. I don't care for extraneous items just for the sake of it and I've already got ear pro and cleaning supplies well sorted.

TSUSA, if you're reading this next year you can keep the self marinating cleaning kit(why is it these cleaning supply companies can't increase the price $1 to include a gasket/washer on these oil bottles?) and stickers to save on postage.

The real Gift is the 8% Discount (which negates the Mass State Tax and a little "bump"), the fast & free shipping, and the Ammo Selection... [smile]

Back
Top Bottom