Target Sports Mystery Box

Previously, TS was a great option for a wider selection. Local gun stores usually have bulk FMJ, and a smattering of JHP, and thatā€™s it. And the free shipping on small orders was really great when you want to just try a box to see how your gun likes it.

But I canā€™t see renewing my membership until they get reasonable stock again. Every time an ā€œin stockā€ alert comes up I see the price and immediately close it.

I do question why they don't at least offer people a renewal discount, or something, given the lack of product to actually buy.

What's the deal with that lanyard? You put an ID into the black caddy thing, then what's the clear pouch for? Or do you then put the caddy into the clear pouch? Then what's the caddy for? Does anyone actually use that for something?

Feels like a waste tossing it right after I got it, but it's just going to be another piece of junk in a drawer if I don't. That is, unless someone enlightens me on why it even exists.

What's the deal with that lanyard? You put an ID into the black caddy thing, then what's the clear pouch for? Or do you then put the caddy into the clear pouch? Then what's the caddy for? Does anyone actually use that for something?

Feels like a waste tossing it right after I got it, but it's just going to be another piece of junk in a drawer if I don't. That is, unless someone enlightens me on why it even exists.
It seems like you would put some kind of scanning card in the black caddy thing and maybe other longer name tags in the clear case. I literally got a velcro pouch with ammo on it instead of actual ammo so Iā€™m still a little butt hurt but not at all surprised.

It seems like you would put some kind of scanning card in the black caddy thing and maybe other longer name tags in the clear case. I literally got a velcro pouch with ammo on it instead of actual ammo so Iā€™m still a little butt hurt but not at all surprised.

It baffles me. The only thing I could think of is that someone made a tactical ID holder, for all those times you're out operating and worry that a barrel roll might bend your ID in the middle of a fire fight.

Fair, but I find it pretty funny someone spending $15-20,000 a year on ammo is worried about an 8% discount.
Big spenders like a savings also
8% of $20k is another nice AR or what ever.
I have a friend wirh more money than brains , ugh .
He can afford brass 223 but buys steel cased cheap shit and just puts the savings to a few new barrels every 15k rounds or so

Mine came in. .30 caliber ammo can with 10 rounds of 7.62x39, a TS branded neck gaiter, and a sticker. Disappointing. I barely ordered from them since last March, but got a few last orders in before COVID blew up to make them membership pay for itself at least.

Mine came in. .30 caliber ammo can with 10 rounds of 7.62x39, a TS branded neck gaiter, and a sticker. Disappointing. I barely ordered from them since last March, but got a few last orders in before COVID blew up to make them membership pay for itself at least.
At least you got ammo.

E2EDA150-A9DA-4E3F-91A0-B79EE08F19D3.jpegI renewed in 11/20 where I received an ammo can, bottle opener, ts patch, sticker, mag pouch, and 10 rds of Corbon 45acp. I decided to renew because I knew I could easily swallow that cost by single box purchases, cases of Russian x39 for $367, and a case of Federal 9mm jhps for $55, etc. Driving around trying to score at Cabelas, Bass pro, or Walmart would only work if time was plentiful and I lived less than a few miles away. No thnx. I like to pick up the box at my front door.

Can't remember what I got my last ammo box free gift but I have received a few of them. The Prime Membership isn't of much value right now given you can't actually buy any ammo!!

I was a rat bastard and didnā€™t renew for that exact reason. Iā€™ll come back once I can actually check out at a reasonable speed, because even going fast I wasnā€™t getting jack.

1617743283544.gif

I found the box on my steps I had no idea what it was. It was an ammo can some 22, some .308..Stickers lanyards bottle openers..I thought it was a nice surprise. I couldnā€™t figure out what the f*** it was even after I opened it

There are some mag pouches and shit too. Canā€™t complain

Really missing the good old days when I got 50 rounds of Speer Gold Dot 9mm 147gr and three boxes of Wolf Gold .223!

Back
Top Bottom