Target Sports Mystery Box

Who else signed up for Target Sports Prime and didn't receive free ammo as promised? I got a lanyard, chinesium safety glasses and a bottle opener. I'm done with these lying a**h***s.

Got my last one in August, if I remember right it was a box of Wolf 223, ammo can, water bottle, keychain and a sticker of some kind. Last time I got 25rds of .357 in a bag and another ammo can.

If they send me 10mm I'll make snow angels in my backyard.
1-1gif+flying-pig.gif

I've received 4 mystery gift boxes from TSUSA and they have been getting increasingly worse each year. It's not just because of COVID. My last box before I cancelled my Prime Membership had a 17 HMR shirt (never bought 17 HMR in my life), "their" ammo box and 1 box of PMC 223 and this was in Nov or Dec of 2019.

Never bothered me though. At least they are one of the only vendors willing to ship directly to MA residents.

Got this email from them yesterday. Notice it says "goodies" and not "ammo". Given that they don't have anything to order anyways I may not renew my Prime membership either.

1613593442322.png

Got this email from them yesterday. Notice it says "goodies" and not "ammo". Given that they don't have anything to order anyways I may not renew my Prime membership either.

View attachment 451443

Yea I made the decision to not renew my Prime Membership last year sometime because it made no sense to spend $100 when they have no inventory to order from.

I got the same cheapie swag gifts today as well. Wouldn't have bothered me so much if I had been able to use my prime membership at all this year or if their text alerts actually gave members a heads up.

Got mine yesterday...no ammo either! Definitely not bothering to renew my subscription. I'm guessing they cleaned up all the busted boxes of ammo they had lying around that they were throwing in ziplock bags in some of the mystery gifts?
Yeah, if you signed up for Prime for the mystery box, then I agree Prime membership isn't for you...that's like buying a computer to get the 30% off Microsoft Office coupon...

Back
Top Bottom