Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

If you ever see it again, buy me a second and I’ll throw $10 on top. I was doing homework all afternoon and caught the tail end of them having 9mm in stock 40 minutes ago. Took a case out of my cart and then 10 boxes out of my cart as I was checking out. Beyond pissed. They Went from 10cs. and 99+ boxes in stock to absolutely nothing in less than 3 minutes. First time I’ve seen 124grn in stock in a while as well.

The text alerts are useless and I have zero free time to sit around and refresh the recently added list. I was beyond poor when ammo was available and cheap, and now that I have some money saved up and room on a credit card, it’s far more expensive and virtually impossible to get. Next person to say “shoulda bought it cheap and stacked it deep! Hurrr Derrr!!” gets a swift kick in the shin.
sorry, done bitching. For now.
Doing homework? I'm guessing you are on the lower end of the age spectrum. Just wait til you get to the other end of that range. You'll be telling your grandkids about the "good ol days" when you could get 9mm for a paltry 28¢ a round and were too poor to afford it.

Well played Sir. Next round on me.

edit: $257 for a case????? Dude WTF!! TS is gouging like crazy :mad:
Lol @ gouging.... market floor on 1000 rd of 762 x 39 is only about 225 bucks or so, wouldnt surprise me if it's $300 before the end of july....

Are you dead set on the 124gn? Will 115 or 147 work for ya?

Not dead set, but I don’t carry any 115gn. I’ve got it for plinking and training, but the point of aim is different enough between 124gn HP’s, 147gn HP’s and 115gn ball that I had been wanting some 124 or 147 ball to at least closer mimic my carry ammo. Beggars/choosers and what not, but that 124 was a pleasant surprise, until it disappeared.

ouch...

eta- I should say "ouch" only if it was purchased in the last couple of months. I havent bought any since they stopped their monthly 50% off sales.

Same here, I was starting to think it was getting a bit much buying every time they were on 50% sale, but now I'm glad I stocked up at those prices.

Same here, I was starting to think it was getting a bit much buying every time they were on 50% sale, but now I'm glad I stocked up at those prices.
Yep same. Towards the end (which I didnt know was towards the end at the time) I was buying just 1 or 2 boxes. Hard to pass up a half off sale

Finally scored some 147gn 9mm, a few hundred rounds of .223 (@ .43/rd Ouch!) and a TS prime membership, finally. I don’t see this getting any better as things go on with a looming election.
Even if one is a bit tardy it will pay off during trying times.

Yeah, the price of .223/5.56 is nuts

Even if one is a bit tardy it will pay off during trying times.

Yeah, the price of .223/5.56 is nuts
Just a couple days ago, there was a guy selling 3600 rounds of Federal 5.56 on stripper clips in the classifieds for $1k if you bought it all, or $300 per 900. Needless to say it didn't last long and my buddy is waiting to meet up with him to buy it all.

And someone else selling 909 rounds of 5.56/223 plus 2 preban mags for $350. Def keep an eye out in the classifieds.

Back
Top Bottom