Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Came home to this on my steps.wonder if i won it or it was just promotional

Nope that's your Free Stuff from, them... I think it's the 3rd quarter that they send free stuff, they take what you have bought and toss in a few things...

I just got mine in also...

I love the TS USA Bottle Opener/Key Chain... I really like the Duel Mag Holster, I was wanting a beater one and this is perfect, I like the TS USA Ammo Can also... The Red Wrapping Paper was a nice touch ;)...

2020-06-10 19.26.25-1.jpg

Just received a shipping notification of my Prime Ammo Mystery Gift, and the tracking says 1.5 lbs? I'm guessing that not much ammo is included, if that's the case. Perhaps because it's just my first anniversary doing business with them? Anyone else receive a very light gift from them lately?

Frank

I received mine a couple weeks ago and there was only 1 50-round box of PPU 10mm, a couple stickers, and a mag holder.

I dont tend to get much either. Bottle opener, stickers and a couple random boxes of ammo plus the can
While i have plenty of cans, and dont drink beer.... some .308 and some .22lr. Cant go wrong... not that im lacking either...
Kinda jist got me excited for my 4rth of july shoot... i still havent tested the steel case .308 in the HK21e.... which is somthing ive been meaning to do incase NES ever starts having shoots again.

Oof, $.30rd.
I grudgingly picked up a case at .24 last week solely because I was having purchase withdrawls and the 3k in the closet needed new friends.
With the amount of dollar printing you will never see those low prices again I’m afraid. In the near term, maybe, but eventually the end game is to lower the value of our dollar.

My prediction is that any defensive-caliber ammo for pistol/rifle/shotgun is going to get even harder to find and cost more to buy... even if Trump wins in November.
Same for reloading components.

Edit: Especially if Trump wins in November...

Well TSUSA is barren at the moment. This afternoon there was barely any 45 ACP, 9 mm, 12 gauge 00 buck, and as for 5.56 only a few 1000 round packs left. These riots have also sent prices back through the roof. Really throws a wrench in my plans for a solid July shoot.

Back
Top Bottom