Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

So, are prices coming back down also? What do people figure are good online prices for 9mm, 223, .22LR, .38, .357 ("per round" or "per 50/100"?)?
TS is still the best place to buy. Everywhere else you have to pay for shipping.
For brass:
9mm: should be less than 20 cents, but its stuck at 20.
223: less than 25 cents. I think PPU is the cheapest brass out there, and they make decent stuff
Steel:
9mm: The best I saw was RAS for 15 cents, but he only left is Tula/Wolf for 18 cents
223: Buy Tula/Wolf immediately at 21 cents. Even hollow points are 21 cents. Buy it

Not a regular 22, 38, and 357 buyer

So, are prices coming back down also? What do people figure are good online prices for 9mm, 223, .22LR, .38, .357 ("per round" or "per 50/100"?)?
If you’re talking US made brass then lowest prices per round of 5.56/.223 has been about $.32. 9mm was about $.20. That to me is a decent price in comparison to 2018-2019 prices where the lowest price (not including rebates) for 5.56/.223 was about $.27 and 9mm was $.15.

Prices will come down when inventory sits a while. No dealer wants to buy truckloads of ammo and have it sit. Some have been letting it sit at retardo prices orf 30 and 40 cents for 9mm, hoping for idiots to panic buy...but I think there was little of that, most people saw 9mm at 20 cents or lower, they bought it. Any higher, they kinda let it sit. I don't buy it any higher than 18-20 for good brass. Steel....16 or less.

Plus less people buying.......unemployment uncertainty, and summer vacation season, and smart buyers have shifted their attention (should have already last year) to AR stuff, AR stuff will go skyrocketing if Biden gets in.

Ammo.....always going to be there. I didn't get the rush in the first place, other than newbies buying Covid.

Those of us paying attention loaded up on ammo and AR stuff last year when it was dirt cheap and deals were everywhere. Buying the last of some non serialized inventory as a hedge right now at regular prices and just got a good sale recently thanks to one of the members here.

That didn't last long.. missed it
Remember to re-list your auto-notification when specified ammo comes back in stock (even if just for a few minutes) and have it sent to your cell phone, so you won't miss out!

~Enbloc

Now if they can just get the prices down to pre WuFlu pricing (which I though was too high then;)) we'll be on the right path [party]
That's not happening for years. We will be lucky, maybe, to see brass 9mm at $200/1k in the months after the election, assuming trump wins. The supply chain is still pretty f***ed up wrt ammo.

Ammo.....always going to be there.

I didn't get the rush in the first place, other than newbies buying Covid.

It's because there's several million people who have been asleep since the end of the Obama administration, more or less, and they suddenly woke
up. While the "covid-retard OMG gotta get a gun" end of this shit is clearly over, there are millions of people who suddenly realized they were caught off guard by
this and now backfilling their supplies etc. This is like a sort of a "phase two". There will be no "inventory sitting awhile" at this point, because there still
largely is no surplus of inventory. Prices will recede somewhat, yes,, but anyone who thinks that Feb 2020 prices are coming back to the market, is smoking a lot
of crack.

Also WRT "retardo prices" at retail, a lot of people are still paying that out of not wanting to be caught flat footed. You can literally sell whatever 9mm you have at
retail at $15/50. Right now, people will buy it.

Last edited:
Speer Gold Dot is at 50% off again,when added to cart.
Just bought 2 boxes of 124 +P and 1 box of 147. Comes out to $19.54 per box prime pricing with ma tax. Excellent deal and I knew it was coming soon since that LE duty stuff was sitting for awhile now.

I had to stop myself from ordering 1K of GD when I saw the email, figure I should do a proper inventory of what I currently have on hand. Normally it wouldn't be a thing but I did stumble across another 2K rounds of .22 not long ago so I should probably see about other possible forgotten stashes before I press the buy button. [laugh]

Last edited:
Did anyone else get an email saying that they had to update there info...

I just want to make sure it's from them...

This is the message I got:

We are doing some 'Spring Cleaning'
for our customer accounts!

PLEASE LOG IN TO YOUR TARGET SPORTS USA ACCOUNT & CONFIRM YOUR BILLING AND SHIPPING ADDRESS
IS UP TO DATE!

1. Go to www.targetsportsusa.com
2. Click 'My Account' in the top right corner
3. Add your birthday & click the Update Birthday Button
3. Click on the Shipping Addresses Tab
4. Edit / Update your billing and shipping address as needed

If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].

Did anyone else get an email saying that they had to update there info...

I just want to make sure it's from them...

This is the message I got:

We are doing some 'Spring Cleaning'
for our customer accounts!

PLEASE LOG IN TO YOUR TARGET SPORTS USA ACCOUNT & CONFIRM YOUR BILLING AND SHIPPING ADDRESS
IS UP TO DATE!

1. Go to www.targetsportsusa.com
2. Click 'My Account' in the top right corner
3. Add your birthday & click the Update Birthday Button
3. Click on the Shipping Addresses Tab
4. Edit / Update your billing and shipping address as needed

If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].

Yup, got that too. I think your good.

Yup, got that too. I think your good.

Thanks...

I had got a message from some idiot saying that he had my passwords and that I needed to send him BC (I guess he meant Bit Coin) or he was going to cause me a lot of problems... Then I get the message from TS USA to do the change so I wasn't sure it it was him or not, I thought it was TS USA but I wasn't sure... I've been getting a million junk emails so I think that's him... So far nothing damaging though... Plus what he said he was going to do hasn't happened yet either...

So I guess I'm good, Thanks...

Last edited:
Yikes. I didn‘t get that email and am pretty happy I didn’t.
Mine ended up in the junk folder. Tried to use the chat function on their website to see if it was legit, but they didnt respond.

Hovered the cursor over the link in the email to see exactly what showed up in the little address bar in the bottom left corner and in doing so accidentally clicked the link, panicked and closed the tab before anything opened. (motherf*cker...)

Am I gonna make it bro's?

Mine ended up in the junk folder. Tried to use the chat function on their website to see if it was legit, but they didnt respond.

Hovered the cursor over the link in the email to see exactly what showed up in the little address bar in the bottom left corner and in doing so accidentally clicked the link, panicked and closed the tab before anything opened. (motherf*cker...)

Am I gonna make it bro's?

View: https://youtu.be/j9V78UbdzWI

Just bought 2 boxes of 124 +P and 1 box of 147. Comes out to $19.54 per box prime pricing with ma tax. Excellent deal and I knew it was coming soon since that LE duty stuff was sitting for awhile now.

Once the gold dot sale is back on I buy a couple boxes a month and stack

I bought some 124 +p for bowling pins and my obligatory 2 boxes a month of .40 FBI loads

Back
Top Bottom