Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I haven’t had any problems for years. Only once did they send me the wrong case of 00. I’m not in dire need just continually stacking. I just got my free Prime gift too. the ammo can, a 5.11 hat that’ll go in one of my range bags, box of CCI Suppressor and some assorted other swag. All my orders have come through fine if i’m not counting how long it takes to ship. In fact just submitted an order for another 5 cases of 9, x51 and x39 on Tuesday. They are not always the cheapest so I do shop around including my local shops to give them some additional business. TSUSA does get a very large portion of my business though. Can’t say enough great things about them.

Haven’t had a single issue recently and even am receiving my packages sooner than expected. For me getting it shipped without going to hunt for ammo makes the delay worth it.

Same price as Tula or Wolf steel case....Are they all the same?
Different factories. Barnaul makes Wolf. Tula makes Tula and Red Army. Some reviews on YT reveal Barnaul to be better quality steel ammo. The AK Operator did some tests with Barnaul x39 and found it to be stupid accurate.

Different factories. Barnaul makes Wolf. Tula makes Tula and Red Army. Some reviews on YT reveal Barnaul to be better quality steel ammo. The AK Operator did some tests with Barnaul x39 and found it to be stupid accurate.
I read on quora that RAS is mil-spec, so it's crazy hot. I have all the russian x39s and they all fire fine.

I read on quora that RAS is mil-spec, so it's crazy hot. I have all the russian x39s and they all fire fine.
Yeah no problems with any x39 I’ve shot so far as well. I’m going to have to check that out then since I’m sitting on a case of RAS .223 I haven’t touched yet. I wonder how it would look going through this barrel >
AC171AE8-B849-4034-8CE2-E8105A285F4D.jpeg

I was just notified that they’re shipping my prime-iversary mystery gift. I’m genuinely curious what I’ll be getting in these sparse ammo COVID times.

.300 AAC has been pretty rare from TS as of late but S&B snuck in there late last night with plenty of stock for $.64 a round Prime. Still a pricey round but maybe the best price around. See what I did there?
16 cases left

.300 AAC has been pretty rare from TS as of late but S&B snuck in there late last night with plenty of stock for $.64 a round Prime. Still a pricey round but maybe the best price around. See what I did there?
16 cases left

Thanks for the info. Ordered 5 boxes for the time being - as it has been difficult to find locally.

I'd say they are getting back to normal excluding price. I saw a lot more in stock than previously and my order placed on Monday arrived yesterday.
Yup. Most popular 9mm has been sitting a long time now in high volume. It’s the .22lr under $.05 that I’m looking for. Missed out on a large order of the Aguila SuperExtra high velocity which ran excellent through my P22Q. Ordered a box of the SuperExtra standard velocity to see if that’s a good buy as well.

Yup. Most popular 9mm has been sitting a long time now in high volume. It’s the .22lr under $.05 that I’m looking for. Missed out on a large order of the Aguila SuperExtra high velocity which ran excellent through my P22Q. Ordered a box of the SuperExtra standard velocity to see if that’s a good buy as well.

I reload 9mm and 45 so I was looking for other stuff. I got a bunch of 270, 30 Carbine, 38spl. and even though high I grabbed some 5.56 . I have more 22 than I can use. After the last shortage every time I would be in a store I would grab some so I eventually ended up with 20k+

Sellier and Bellot .45 and 9 back in. Plenty of USA 9mm now but S&B is good stuff, especially the price for the .45.

I reload 9mm and 45 so I was looking for other stuff. I got a bunch of 270, 30 Carbine, 38spl. and even though high I grabbed some 5.56 . I have more 22 than I can use. After the last shortage every time I would be in a store I would grab some so I eventually ended up with 20k+
That was my thought when this thing first hit. TS has had it at good prices a couple of times since the pandemics, just have to be on the lookout.

Sellier and Bellot .45 and 9 back in. Plenty of USA 9mm now but S&B is good stuff, especially the price for the .45.

Out of stock already on the .45.

Frank

36 cases left as of a few minutes ago...non member price

TSM193BK-BULK - M193BKTarget Sports USA Lake City 5.56mm NATO XM193 Ammo 55 Grain FMJ 1000 Rounds Bulk-Case of 1000 (1 Box of 1000) - FREE SHIPPING1$349.95$349.95

Hopefully a sign of the times (Phase 1, anyway);)
Ordered a case of 5.56 Monday night, dropped off on front steps an hour ago. (approx. 43hrs from order to delivery) [banana]

Now if they can just get the prices down to pre WuFlu pricing (which I though was too high then;)) we'll be on the right path [party]

PPU Rangline 9mm brass was at $.20 a round yesterday before it sold out. That’s the lowest TS pandemic price thus far for 9.

For the 7.5 Swiss guys, PPU 174 grain fmj back in stock

Got my email... ordered a case! Been waiting for them to restock 7.5x55 for I think going on 2 years now? I'll probably buy another case now that I say that out loud to myself...

Barnaul x39 back in and it’s not July so who knows how it got here except that a distributor was sitting on it.

$.23 a round

So, are prices coming back down also? What do people figure are good online prices for 9mm, 223, .22LR, .38, .357 ("per round" or "per 50/100"?)?

Just ordered a can of 820rds Lake City Green Tip for 397.00 total (Prime member price + ins/tax)

Still have cases (box 1K) of 5.56 in different flavors and some cans left like this one. Federal and others.

Anyone ever use that PRIV 5.56? Chec ammo battle packs. Curious how that is. Couple reviews say very good, couple say it’s pretty dirty. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom