Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

They have also removed all shipping delay banners. So I believe it's safe to assume things are more or less back to normal. Except the increase in pricing :(

Six flavors of target 9mm in stock. Looks like the run is over. Of course its still overpriced........
Semi-related. Saw a FB page for a reloading components supplier that I follow. They stated that they were almost back to same day shipping. Iirc it was on May 7 and they were shipping orders from May 5 and 6. Almost out of the woods supply wise I think. Remains to be seen where prices go with the election in Nov.

I've used metric shit tons of RIO 00 Buck... still have a ton left, too. The only problem with that ammo, is the crimp on the shell ends up making the shell a c-hair longer, and in some cases this will reduce the capacity of your shotgun by one round.

-Mike

Brain fart... the crimp on @djbradles shells is normal... this is the screwy one they used on the 00 buck.....

20200511_230424.jpg

ETA: I just measured the shell... technically these are 2.5 inches as measured, but I think most "2.75" shotgun shells are considerably shorter than even 2.5 in, which leads into the capacity
thing. So these are "within spec" but slightly longer than avg.

Last edited:
Gee, that overshot card looks pressed down pretty far (looks like one). You could take probably a good 1/8” off that top!

I think the plastic of the shell itself though is rolled down and that actually holds the card thing in place. I have had a shitload of this
stuff for a long time. I used to buy cases of it for like $125 or something. I think I still have like half a case left. Went through many NES pumpkin and car
shoots with that stuff. [laugh]

I think the plastic of the shell itself though is rolled down and that actually holds the card thing in place. I have had a shitload of this
stuff for a long time. I used to buy cases of it for like $125 or something. I think I still have like half a case left. Went through many NES pumpkin and car
Wish I was there those days

Questions are, how does it shoot, how is the quality and consistency, and would or do you use it for hunting or defense?

I just renewed my Prime account and I was charged a sales tax, what the hell is that about? I also only placed 1 order last so I thought there was some kind of a discount if your orders do not equal your fee.

I just renewed my Prime account and I was charged a sales tax, what the hell is that about? I also only placed 1 order last so I thought there was some kind of a discount if your orders do not equal your fee.
I think the real question is: why aren't you shooting more?

I think the real question is: why aren't you shooting more?

I've only been once since moving to Utah last July, and that was really only a function test of my new Glock 43X. Rumor is there's a secret range in Preston, Idaho (30 min north) that is open. If nothing else, I need to function test that 9mm AR pistol I got last week! ;)

I called them but they are closed to phone calls. I emailed this morning but no response yet.
I sent them several emails to [email protected] because they shipped me the wrong ammo. I got no response.
I did get a response from them when I sent a note via the message feature. Look at the lower left part of the page "Leave a message"

To many horror stories at this time with target sports. I would suggest hunting down ammo at local stores . Just keep reading that’s people are getting wrong ammo and taking to long to ship.

Back
Top Bottom