Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

According to the FAQ section there wont be any imported this year. Bummer

The fact that TSUSA will not have any for 2020 might mean that the manufacturer, Metallwerk Elisenhütte (MEN), didn't have any over-run from their 2019 German military, police, and export contract production that their parent company CBC/Magtech could import into the USA for the sporting market.

The page you linked at TSUSA shows a photo that was probably first taken and put on the website in 2016 as they would have received the ammo the year after its production. Read the box on your linked page you can tell the production run was 2015 by the lot number and indicated headstamp of the cartridges. MEN changes their headstamp every year to indicate the year of production. Notice my photo above, headstamp 5.56x45 MEN17, a 2017 production run that was available from TSUSA in April 2018.

At the time I was really pleased that this stuff was available from TSUSA and an ammo can full of it is still at the top of my pile.

We talked about MEN in a thread here two years ago this month...

🐯

19 cases of PMC Bronze .380 left

The .380 has been on shorthand there so I picked this up for $294 out the door. Certainly pricey but I need more than just the Tula steel for my Bersa Thunder. That’s a fun gun for the range.

19 cases of PMC Bronze .380 left

The .380 has been on shorthand there so I picked this up for $294 out the door. Certainly pricey but I need more than just the Tula steel for my Bersa Thunder. That’s a fun gun for the range.
34 bricks left

PMC Bronze 45 acp in stock 99+. $0.31/round Prime

PMC Bronze 45 acp in stock 99+. $0.31/round Prime

I just paid the same price per round (.30) for the PMC .380. Oh well.

I just paid the same price per round (.30) for the PMC .380. Oh well.
I have to admit I havent bought 45acp in years as all Ive shot has been reloads. Also Ive never owned anything in 380. Point is Im out of the loop as to what the typical prices are for those. Isnt 380 typically more expensive?

Lately Ive just been browsing TS and posting range grade ammo prices for popular calibers, whether I shoot them or not.

I have to admit I havent bought 45acp in years as all Ive shot has been reloads. Also Ive never owned anything in 380. Point is Im out of the loop as to what the typical prices are for those. Isnt 380 typically more expensive?

Lately Ive just been browsing TS and posting range grade ammo prices for popular calibers, whether I shoot them or not.
One of these days I might get into reloading but I pick my battles at this stage in life. I have no time to do anything anymore other than get to the range once or twice a week.

As long as I have been shooting .380 it has always been about 10% more expensive than 9mm. That is only 1.5 years, lol. Idk. I am just kinda ocd when it comes to stocking ammo for like one single gun in a certain caliber. If I have one gun I want to have at least 3-4K rounds for it but that’s not happening for my Bersa.

Small order placed 3/26, received tracking info this morning (4/6). Non-prime.

7 business days isn’t too bad given the volume of orders.

trivial observation of the day: for the shtf crowd- after 2nd day of shtf

the ammo train is off the track.

it will be a short war.

I sent an email yesterday about the order I placed on 3-14. A few boxes of 9mm jhp, some 12 g. #4 buck. Not a big order. I'm not a prime member. I asked if I should just cancel it, maybe buy a case of something else instead. I got an email back saying "We are currently working on orders from the 15th, 16th, and 17th. Your order will ship Tuesday or Wednesday." At the time I emailed, it said "Please expect delays of 15 days", now I just looked and it said 3 weeks. I placed an order last night for about half a case of Wolf 7.62 x 39. Nothing I'm in crucial need of, just like to keep the ammo cans full.

Had an alert set up for PPU 8mm mauser. Got a text this afternoon. Immediately clicked on the link in the text which brought me straight to the 8mm page. 1 in stock... (??) attempted to change the amount and kept getting "amount ordered is greater than amount in stock" or something to that effect. All the way down to 2 boxes. Finally ordered my single box of 8mm, lol.

Ordered some Tula 7.62x39 on 3/26, still no tracking info.

Ordered some Wolf 7.62x39 about 3 hours ago, just got confirmation that it has shipped.

Interesting system. Although very impressed with the turn around on the Wolf.
What was the price on the Tula x39?

Had an alert set up for PPU 8mm mauser. Got a text this afternoon. Immediately clicked on the link in the text which brought me straight to the 8mm page. 1 in stock... (??) attempted to change the amount and kept getting "amount ordered is greater than amount in stock" or something to that effect. All the way down to 2 boxes. Finally ordered my single box of 8mm, lol.
Save the brass for me :)

Save the brass for me :)
Sorry, Im the biggest brass rat youll ever meet. ;) Especially when it comes to rifle brass.

I was hoping to pick up a good amount of the PPU to have some brass to work with but I barely ended up with anything. Didnt expect a caliber like that to be bought up in minutes.

Back
Top Bottom