Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Y'all are funny. Eagerly spending $95 dollars in order to panic buy ammo at a lower than current but still higher than normal price! Ammo that you probably aren't shooting currently and could just wait a few months and save yourself literally hundreds of dollars. But no, best spend way too much now ensuring the panic buying and increased prices remain increasing for as long as possible. JFC.

"9mm target ammo is in stock now, and it's only $257.40 a case with prime!"
I've been saving money with Prime for 3 years, nothing to do with WuFlu. Free shipping on single box lots means I can order multiple flavors a box at a time to see what a particular gun likes, and the prices are generally at or below the best i can find ANYWHERE, and that includes Four Seasons when I lived in MA and Bud's Guns here in Tennessee.

They also guarantee your savings with Prime will exceed the cost or they'll refund the cost, and they send a free package once a year with maybe $20-30 of ammo.

So yeah, I'm a Prime member. And I haven't overpaid during the current crisis because I learned my lesson the last time.

Been a Prime member for at least a couple of years and Ive been stocking up all along. If anything Ive pretty much stopped buying since the Wuflu hit. Ive made a few small purchases in the last couple of weeks of things that were still non-retard priced. Other than that Ive got plenty of ~$0.25 223 and ~$0.15 9mm, powder and primers tucked away. Feels good...:)

Broken record alert...

For any new people lurking here who are either shorthanded or were forced to buy at crazy prices, when things get back to normal set aside some amount as your weekly/monthly ammo budget. Buy a little bit every week or month and always put some away. Buy more than you shoot. It will build up and when times like these roll around again (they will) youll be sitting on a pile of cheap(er) ammo with a smile on your face.

Y'all are funny. Eagerly spending $95 dollars in order to panic buy ammo at a lower than current but still higher than normal price! Ammo that you probably aren't shooting currently and could just wait a few months and save yourself literally hundreds of dollars. But no, best spend way too much now ensuring the panic buying and increased prices remain increasing for as long as possible. JFC.

I was actually considering buying a "membership" before I realized, I can't shoot it unless a range is open, and if the range is open (and safe to go to), then the store will be open as well, where I can pick up ammo for just about the same price, without having to pay $100 to get "free" shipping. Plus I actually get to go and look around and not just mindlessly shop online.

Who cares though, its not your money. A lot of people shoot a lot and are still shooting. I have a a range on my land as many others probably do, also not everybody lives in a nanny state and can still go to the range. The range is social distancing at its best.

ordered 3/14, still no tracking number. I'll give it a few more days then maybe I'll cancel and order a full case of something instead of spread out over several calibers. Maybe after my range opens back up I'll become a Prime member. I am not short of ammo, I had just ordered some more 9mm JHP and some 12 gauge to top off my stock. I may cancel it and just get another case for my AK.

Slim but real possibility the supply chain stops flowing. People are panic buying because of the slim chance this IS the last time you can buy at any price. Notice you can’t buy a gun or ammo right now in a store in certain states?

Slim but real possibility the supply chain stops flowing. People are panic buying because of the slim chance this IS the last time you can buy at any price. Notice you can’t buy a gun or ammo right now in a store in certain states?

There’s also still a lot of quality stuff out there at reasonable prices. You just have to be at the right place at the right time.

ordered 3/14, still no tracking number. I'll give it a few more days then maybe I'll cancel and order a full case of something instead of spread out over several calibers. Maybe after my range opens back up I'll become a Prime member. I am not short of ammo, I had just ordered some more 9mm JHP and some 12 gauge to top off my stock. I may cancel it and just get another case for my AK.
You should do that. And also sign up for Prime asap. I ordered 1.5 cases on 3/31, arrived today 4/3.

I contacted them via Facebook messenger today. They are swamped and are now working on orders made from the 12th-15th. And shipping all day and night. Just be patient. My order was on the 18th. Soon they said.

You should do that. And also sign up for Prime asap. I ordered 1.5 cases on 3/31, arrived today 4/3.

They’re shipping based on what’s in house, not by who is a Prime member. My 25 MAR order of 2 cases of match .308 came today, but my order of 5 boxes of something else that was placed on 17 MAR still has no shipping number.

The Prime discount is worthwhile outside of this bizarre moment in time.

They’re shipping based on what’s in house, not by who is a Prime member. My 25 MAR order of 2 cases of match .308 came today, but my order of 5 boxes of something else that was placed on 17 MAR still has no shipping number.

I was told they prioritize prime members. To be fair, I’m a prime member and maybe they were just telling me what I wanted to hear.

There’s also still a lot of quality stuff out there at reasonable prices. You just have to be at the right place at the right time.

Agreed, but that's not quite what I mean. I mean if 1 in 3 people find themselves unemployed in 3 -4 months, you may not legally be able to find any for sale, or worse, there may be none on the shelf to buy.

I placed an order on March 15th, but received an email on the 31st saying my order had been voided (gave no explanation as to why). Has this happened to anyone else? I emailed customer service but they never replied.

I was told they prioritize prime members. To be fair, I’m a prime member and maybe they were just telling me what I wanted to hear.
I don’t know whether it’s true or not but these times we’re in are pretty unprecedented. I’m still happy with the service.

Last edited:
I just bought a case of the 9 just in case things stay in panic mode. Which it likely is since they had 10 cases left and sold out seconds after I bought.

im really not a fan of reloading 9mm If I can get it non retard. So the steel case doesnt matter. Ive got shit tons of 9 brass

Last edited:
Red Army Standard steel 223. $0.23/round Prime. 99+ in stock as of 830 am.

PMC Bronze 180 grain 40 S&W. $0.31/round Prime. 99+ in stock as of 830 am

My order from 3/16 shipped today (not prime member). Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Nice!
My order from 3/14 shipped today (not prime member). Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.
Still waiting on my order from 3/15, but as long as it shows up before July 4th, I dont GAF!
BINGO! order from 3/16 has shipped.
ordered 3/14, still no tracking number.
Just another data point: I received my tracking number today (4/4) for an order placed on 3/29 and I am not Prime.

Red Army Standard steel 223. $0.23/round Prime. 99+ in stock as of 830 am.

PMC Bronze 180 grain 40 S&W. $0.31/round Prime. 99+ in stock as of 830 am
They must be slowing down the 223 is still in stock and they've only gone through 19 of 30 cases in about two hours ish

Back
Top Bottom