Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Meh. You guys never hear the saying "Shoveling shit against the tide"?

View attachment 342367

No actually I have never heard that saying and it raises so many questions. Is it fish shit you're shoveling? Why do you have a shovel in the water, doesn't it make it difficult to swim? Won't the shovel rust?...

šŸÆ

They still have cases of FMJ .30 carbine for 0.40 / round, which was what it was before the apocalypse. Another great
reason to own and shoot the m1 carbine! It's like the .40 S&W of rifle ammo calibers, always available during the
apocalypse.

Also, they have an ammo can of 200 rounds of linked tracer / M2 7.62x51 for $150, which also is the price it was
before I think; seems like no big panic buying on that, probably because there's nowhere for most people to shoot that stuff, as the AP would put holes in the steel plates at a range and the tracers maybe light the berm on fire behind it.

I was thinking it would be useful for shooting through a vehicle if things go full Mad Max.

.20 per round 99+ cases right now

I got one case, did not want to hoard/be greedy, I just wanted to replace a case of 40S&W I sold last weekend (felt like I just needed to keep my round count "equal") with a M&P40, I only have 9mm gun/ammo now so the "conversion" is complete.

Case of 00b ordered on the 25th shipped today.
much larger mixed order from the 16th ,waiting shipping #.
so thereā€™s that . Cool.

I was looking through some of the questions under certain products, such as "When will this be back in stock?" and saw a reply from TSUSA suggesting that the person enter their email to be notified when the item is back in stock, and that those of us who are Prime Members are notified three hours before everyone else if we signed up for notification for that particular item.

I wasn't aware of the advance notification, but thought I'd pass that on.

I have text notification for one specific something I like to shoot that has not gone too crazy price wise at TS. If I don't respond within 1 minute or less by placing an order it will be out of stock again. Today I did score the last TWO 20 round boxes after I got my text. I'm a prime member also. If I don't make it in time no worries. I actually would not mind if THEY consolidated my last three small orders into one UPS shipment but they don't seem to do that, maybe too crazy for the warehouse to deal with? This business of people scoring a couple boxes of something every few days has to be hurting when they are giving prime members free shipping? IDK?

Any of you guys noticed .22LR flying off the shelf at all? They have a bunch of Federal AE and Automatch for 5/6 cents which isn't bad at all. Just not sure if it's worth jumping on with money being a bit tight.

Any of you guys noticed .22LR flying off the shelf at all? They have a bunch of Federal AE and Automatch for 5/6 cents which isn't bad at all. Just not sure if it's worth jumping on with money being a bit tight.
Cabelas last week had these for like 12 a box so I jumped on it

Attachments

• 95567AC9-7B01-48DF-A165-6A0228C4B6A1.jpeg
    95567AC9-7B01-48DF-A165-6A0228C4B6A1.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 6

Its funny people don't seem to panic buying 22LR. The selection is way down but there still seems to bye a fair amount out there.

I was checking out my stash, estimating how many 9mm 1k cases I have left. I forgot that each 500rnd box is half the size of the 223 boxes, so I looked behind the 9mm boxes on the edge of the shelf, and there's another 1k rounds hidden behind it [laugh] It pays to prep!
In the last week or so found a case of 9mm and 5-6 mags still in the wrapper that I had bought at some point and squirreled away.

willfarrel.gif

Cabelas last week had these for like 12 a box so I jumped on it

I wasn't able to make it there before the closed the doors except for like two weeks ago when I grabbed some other goods.

Its funny people don't seem to panic buying 22LR. The selection is way down but there still seems to bye a fair amount out there.

I noticed it's always there, selection isn't the same but always in stock for that 5/6 cents a round price. I think people figure they won't be shooting .22LR at each other lol

My biggest firearm regret is not investing in 22LR. For months, I was seeing cases of hollowpoints for $0.03/rnd. Store them in empty plastic water bottles and throw in your bug-out-bag with a 10/22 takedown -> šŸ‘Œ

My biggest firearm regret is not investing in 22LR. For months, I was seeing cases of hollowpoints for $0.03/rnd. Store them in empty plastic water bottles and throw in your bug-out-bag with a 10/22 takedown -> šŸ‘Œ
.03 is small money for the fun factor. Iā€™ve only ever purchased CCI mini mags since thatā€™s all that my Walther P22Q cycles. Standard CCI for the 10/22 compact. Both for .05. Curious to see how the AE works out at .04.

CCI Stinger 22lr in stock $0.09/round (Prime)

Tulammo 40S&W steel cased $0.18/round. +99 in stock as of 3/28 6:10 pm

Wolf Gold 223 $0.37/round. +99 in stock

Tulammo 762x39 $0.23/round

Wolf Mil Classic 762x39 $0.28/rd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom