Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I picked up 2 cases of Golden Tiger for $179 ea. at 619DW in early March. Love that stuff...
Nice! Yeah GT is good stuff. You must have scored the last bit they had as I called them about 2 weeks ago and they were sold out. Good timing.

I left 1 box on the pallet, and there was a half case of 500 rounds split up for sale...

There were a few cases of GT Hollow Point for $229 (IIRC) but I was happy with the $179 FMJ.

I think it was March 6th or 7th. Just before I went to FLA.

Went by there today for a look-see and there was a sign on the door that said "Closed until further notice" or something to that effect.

Last edited:
I left 1 box on the pallet, and there was a half case of 500 rounds split up for sale...

There were a few cases of GT Hollow Point for $229 (IIRC) but I was happy with the $179 FMJ.

I think it was March 6th or 7th. Just before I went to FLA.

Went by there today for a look-see and there was a sign on the door that said "Closed until further notice" or something to that effect.

Keith has the shop closed until this blows over. He was opening for small windows to let people pick up any delayed items or any already in route transfers. He just closed up to take care of his family.

Can't fault him for that one bit. He is a great guy and I've enjoyed visiting/shopping there and will continue to do so when this blows over.
~Enbloc

Gone now.

I saw that this morning too and don’t really need another 1K of 5.56. Want? Absolutely. Need? Not at that price.
PPU 9mm oos already

I was buying 10mm and looked at those out of curiosity. Cheap 10mm is basically the same price as 9mm right now which tells you it’s crazy for real. I bought a case of that Lake City, I didn’t need it but I shoot a lot of 5.56 so I figured I may as well. I looked back and I paid $266 for Federal in October. Suppliers have raised prices so I think it’s fair to say TSUSA isn’t gouging in my book.

Scored one brick of Speer Lawman .380 for $15. I only had a few hundred of Tula left for my lone .380 Bersa Thunder so that should be good for a year.

Huh...... Interesting turn of events. The case of Blazer 9mm I ordered on Wednesday got a shipping label today and will arrive tomorrow/Monday. The order I placed on 3/12 is still waiting a shipping label. Not sure how they are prioritizing shipments at this point.

Same here. Ordered some of the 7.62x39 yesterday and it shipped same day. I have two orders from early March that still haven't moved.

Someone else posted a theory earlier. The stuff they have on a shelf in their warehouse right now gets picked and shipped relatively quickly. Stuff that a customer orders thats coming from their supplier is delayed because they have to wait for it to get to them and then its shipped to customers.

If what you ordered today is already at their warehouse, it will ship before stuff you ordered last week thats on a rail car somewhere in the midwest.

Last edited:
This goes to show how SPOILED we were with pre-corona prices. I'm having a difficult time justifying an additional $50 per case for Russian steel 9mm. These are hard times for sure.

Last edited:
To help some of the non-Prime guys feel like they're not being singled out, I ordered some .38SPL on 3/16; no tracking number yet.
I ordered some more of the 9mm Syntech on 3/26; it will be here tomorrow.

I think they're shoveling as fast as they can, and it's definitely not in any special order, even for Primee's.

Back
Top Bottom