Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Looks like they gave up on discrete packaging due to the the high demand. Girls in the leasing office were like, "Oh we noticed a lot of residents ordering weights to work out at home".

Haha. Also got my package today. Also noticed the lack of discrete packaging. Wasnā€™t sure if it was just me. Although I enjoyed accepting my almost 40lb, clearly labeled box of ā€œsmall arms munitionsā€ from the UPS guy.

I still haven't replaced it.....šŸ˜‘ but I have a 50 cal can full of shells..
I brought it to a Defensive Shotgun class last April and it shot/functioned flawlessly. I brought an IAC HAWK and an 870 TAC to see which would operate/shoot better and it was by far the easiest most dependable out of the three. I lent out one of the others to a fellow NES member whose Mossy 500 failed.
3 is 2
2 is 1
and 1 is none...

Last edited:
Can someone do me a favor ?

How much is a 200rd case of 308 Federal Gold Medal Match 168 gr SMK with the Prime membership.

Federal Gold Medal Match 308 Winchester Ammo 168 Gr Sierra MKHP

I might get back into precision shooting , only shooting that interests me at the time and I don't feel like reloading just yet..or looking for my stash of GMM lol

Can someone do me a favor ?

How much is a 200rd case of 308 Federal Gold Medal Match 168 gr SMK with the Prime membership.

Federal Gold Medal Match 308 Winchester Ammo 168 Gr Sierra MKHP

I might get back into precision shooting , only shooting that interests me at the time and I don't feel like reloading just yet..or looking for my stash of GMM lol

$183.91 not including tax. Iā€™m a Prime member.

EDIT - Iā€™m thinking about ordering a case myself but theyā€™re going fast. If you want to PayPal me and pick them up from my area, let me know ASAP.

So I placed an order today...and it just shipped...same day! I have older orders - one three weeks and one just over two weeks - that have zero movement. Iā€™ll just let the universe play this out.

Well let me see I have 30 gallons of 93 octane (10% ethanol) and 10 gallons of Sunoco Race Fuels 95 octane (0% ethanol).

So shotgun slugs from Target Sports it is! :p

šŸÆ
not trying to steal away from thread, but where did you get the ethanol free stuff. I have been desperately trying to find a place near Springfield/WIlbraham with it! thanks and feel free to pm to not bog up this TSUSA thread

not trying to steal away from thread, but where did you get the ethanol free stuff. I have been desperately trying to find a place near Springfield/WIlbraham with it! thanks and feel free to pm to not bog up this TSUSA thread

Sorry in Leominster and closed until April 7th

I now return you to your regular scheduled ammunition shortage butt-hurt reports. :p

šŸÆ

Freedom Cycles in Concord and Yamaha in Auburn MA (last time I was there) sells race fuel. I use 113 leaded, around $80 for 5 gallons.

Sunoco station in Leominster burned down, that used to be my go to place.

Just search on web for Sunoco stations that sells race gas.

They're obviously selling shit that is not on the physical premises, yet they KNOW is in the supply chain. You order something small that's sitting on the shelf? hey sure....shipped! magic!
Your on to something here!
They place an order with their vendor.
Then list the ammo on their site as in stock.
With shipping the way it is today due to all the covid-19 stuff, the shipping is delayed getting to their warehouse.
That would explain orders shipping from live stock on hand vs stock that hasn't arrived yet!
There you have your two to three week shipping times and some orders that are flat out canceled due to the items that they never receive from their orders!
It seems that they are not an in-stock operation at this time.
Order and hope you receive it with an indefinite ship time.
The worst case is they just cancel the order after a few weeks or so.
This makes more sense than just "Shipping delays due to order volume and lack of staff..".

Last edited:
Got an alert they have 9mm 150gr Syntech in stock

I have 2K+ of 9mm but want to try these. Does anyone have experience with them? Anyone want to trade of these for a box Sig 147gr or WWB 115gr or 124gr? Iā€™m where Acton, Maynard, and Concord all come together. Kind of near Acton Ford.

I have 2K+ of 9mm but want to try these. Does anyone have experience with them? Anyone want to trade of these for a box Sig 147gr or WWB 115gr or 124gr? Iā€™m where Acton, Maynard, and Concord all come together. Kind of near Acton Ford.

Love these rounds... nice and soft shooting. You just need to make sure your gun is tuned to run something like this.. so spring setup is more important.

Supply and demand.
They are marking up stock to cover possible overtime that they may have to pay in their shipping/receiving departments.
Plus people will pay it when there is a perceived shortage of something.

Back
Top Bottom