Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I had a pending charge on my CC since last Sunday and now it’s gone. Wonder if it got canceled.

Same on my end, but everything ended up shipping - I think that the pending charges are only pre-authorizations that will disappear a day or two after you see them. TSUSA will actually charge when the order ships.

Same on my end, but everything ended up shipping - I think that the pending charges are only pre-authorizations that will disappear a day or two after you see them. TSUSA will actually charge when the order ships.

I was fine with waiting 10 to 15 days for my order (ordered the 15th)...no rush, but now with the state order to close all businesses effective 8pm today, I'm not so sure orders will be coming.

Got all my orders dating from my first order on the 13th. One more order to arrive tomorrow from the 15th. Another from the 17th that has no tracking yet.

UPS guy (shooter) who dropped off the 2k of Barnaul steel 9mm said, “Stocking up?”. I said , “Yeah Buddy, how ‘bout you?”. “Oh yeah!”, he says.

UPS shooter plus Target Sports equals win.
U mean a Win Win!! Lol!!

I called Friday, spoke with what sounded like a very attractive female. She basically said, if one has an invoice number, you will get your order. But, she had no idea when it would ship.
I was on the fence about the prime membership, mostly because I reload. If it said priority pack and ship came with it, I would have purchased it. I hate waiting for orders to ship. I understand the nonsense going on, but even in good times, if an order was placed and it shipped that day, it would be worth it. I just hope someone is home when/if it gets delivered now.

PMC Just had 9mm 50 round-boxes for $10 each and 10 boxes in stock but when I added them to my cart and went to checkout they had already been scooped up! Those guys are quick on there!

Finally got my tracking number. Ordered 3/13 supposedly being delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Good to hear. I placed an order on 3/14 for .22 ammo, which hasn't shipped yet...so maybe tomorrow?!? Meanwhile, the order I placed on 3/16 for 9mm was delivered on Saturday. So, as @rickflst said above, perhaps it just depends on what you ordered.

Frank

Good to hear. I placed an order on 3/14 for .22 ammo, which hasn't shipped yet...so maybe tomorrow?!? Meanwhile, the order I placed on 3/16 for 9mm was delivered on Saturday. So, as @rickflst said above, perhaps it just depends on what you ordered.

Frank
I ordered Wolf 308, still out of stock as I’ve been trying to order more since first order. I had just about given up on this order and was going to order other in stock ammo but held off as it was still showing an invoice and order number. Luckily this one went through. I’ll be happy when it’s in my hands. A bird in the hand and all.

placed an order 3/19 and its being delivered tomorrow (not a prime member). Target Sports is awesome

Last edited:
Does target sports actually have a store or is it just online?
A while ago I did a Google map search for their address and then a street view of their building. No showroom entrance visible,
Just one big-ass warehouse.
But, they may have another location for retail...

Does target sports actually have a store or is it just online?
A while ago I did a Google map search for their address and then a street view of their building. No showroom entrance visible,
Just one big-ass warehouse.
But, they may have another location for retail...
Pretty sure @andrew1220 has been there

Pretty sure @andrew1220 has been there
Yup I’ve been to their facilities in Farmington and then they moved to Southington. Now I think they moved again to Cheshire. The Farmington location was fairly small but they had a room full of cases of ammo stacked to the ceiling. I’d tell them what I want and they’d go out back and grab what I need then I’d pay and leave. 2 people working at a desk. This was pre sandy hook....

The Southington facility was massive! They made a lot of money after SH. All Mercedes and BMW’s in the parking lot. Huge office space and lobby. That time I had to order online then pickup in person.

November 2016:
7BC57B63-7D56-4CBE-919D-1572BA4E4379.jpeg

Or maybe they have multiple warehouses? The address they list now is in Cheshire but in 2016 I went to Southington.

I used this address: 30 Fieldstone Ct, Cheshire, CT 06410
and used Google "Street" view. It looked like a big warehouse... But there could be a showroom in there somewhere. Hard to tell.
With all the mail order they do, I can't imagine why they would want customers coming in off the street...

WOLF GOLD .223 IN STOCK - $400 shipped for case

WOLF STEEL 9MM IN STOCK - $200 shipped for case

Not amazing deals but if you are in a pinch..

WOLF GOLD .223 IN STOCK - $400 shipped for case

WOLF STEEL 9MM IN STOCK - $200 shipped for case

Not amazing deals but if you are in a pinch..

Dam.....

Back
Top Bottom