• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

They clearly state a 12-15 day delay. I mean come on... you guys want to boycott them over this? Fine more ammo for me [laugh]

That's not what it said when I ordered. Also, people who have ordered since then are receiving theirs. You don't see an issue with this?

I'm not boycotting anyone, but it doesn't mean I have to be happy about being booted aside.

That's not what it said when I ordered. Also, people who have ordered since then are receiving theirs. You don't see an issue with this?

I'm not boycotting anyone, but it doesn't mean I have to be happy about being booted aside.
Are you a prime member? Others who have had their orders shipped faster are prime members I believe.

Yes that was't listed when you and thousands of others placed orders at the same time. Im an impatient f*** but it is what it is. It will come when it comes, they already said if it was confirmed it was coming. They do have prime members who Im sure get priority and rightfully so. This is probably the largest panic buy we have ever experienced.

Placed 2 Orders, 3/17 and 3/18 both were delivered yesterday. I did revive an email telling me 380 was back in stock yesterday. (I do have prime) Let’s see how long that takes to ship.

I'd never checked out TSUSA before. One of the banners on their page is the "popular this month" items. 10mm Blazer is the popular thing. I'm just imagining hoards buying up anything even if won't chamber in something they own!

Order placed evening of 3/16, for a bunch of 12ga, 9mm SD and xm193, is on a truck for delivery tomorrow. Order placed 3/20 for 1k of the remaining bulk fotay, awaiting tracking number. 10rd PMAGs ordered today (now out of stock).

Look, I'm unhappy, but I'm not some indignant self-righteous mess. I wish they had said that they are prioritizing Prime orders, if that's what they're doing. Some response to my queries would be nice, too.

Slammed with orders or no, is it really unreasonable to ask that business be up front about stuff? I'm not going to storm off angrily or start bad mouthing them, I just prefer business dealings to be straight, that's all. Not too much to ask.

In the meantime, I'll get ammo from other sources.

It would have been nice of them to say:
"All Prime orders have our utmost priority. They will go out first, well before all others. We will ship out all other orders if we have any free time left!". LOL
"Go Prime or go home!" LOL

Last edited:
Are you a prime member? Others who have had their orders shipped faster are prime members I believe.

My order on the 17th is still waiting for a tracking number and I’m a Prime member. I don’t need since I have enough for a few range trips, so I’m not really bothered by the delay. TSUSA is doing what they can, as fast as they can. They have a good reputation and I’m sure they’re doing everything they can to keep it that way, even if that means some delays.

I can appreciate Goliathan’s position as a consumer, but even he said he’s not angry or going to trash them online. We live in a world where same day delivery was the norm before this crap started, so I can see some (not Goliathan) being a bit peeved at not getting their order within days like they may have been accustomed to.

So effect Monday 22 March all non essential business has been ordered to shut down in CT. I guess we are not getting our orders?

Is there a published list of what's essential? Seems like ammo is essential, and it's not a retail business, so maybe it's exempt. We'll see, I guess.

I ordered last week as well.
But I'm not getting my panties in a twist about it due to the clear warning of 12-15 day delay.

I honestly don't know how you could miss it. Its plastered on the front page and even an extra step in the order process.

And as for prime members getting prioritized, it only makes logical sense. They pay for a premium service while the rest of us dont.

People are way to spoiled today especially because of amazon.

Two thoughts:

1. There's a lot of latitude in that wording for non-retail business. I guess we'll see; TSUSA will likely post something on their website.
2. "His Excellency, Ned Lamont?" WT Ever-loving F?

I ordered last week as well.
But I'm not getting my panties in a twist about it due to the clear warning of 12-15 day delay.

I honestly don't know how you could miss it. Its plastered on the front page and even an extra step in the order process.

And as for prime members getting prioritized, it only makes logical sense. They pay for a premium service while the rest of us dont.

People are way to spoiled today especially because of amazon.

I didn't miss anything. When I ordered, the banner said 5 days. They said explicitly that they were fulfilling orders in the order received, oldest first. I ordered in good faith on those terms.

As for Prime members, if TSUSA had simply said up front they were prioritizing those orders I wouldn't have a problem with that. Heck, I may have joined at the time.

Again, this is not about being spoiled or anything else, it's about expecting people to live up to agreed terms. I'm not sure what's so controversial about that.

At any rate, given new developments I guess we'll see if anybody gets anything.

I didn't miss anything. When I ordered, the banner said 5 days. They said explicitly that they were fulfilling orders in the order received, oldest first. I ordered in good faith on those terms.

As for Prime members, if TSUSA had simply said up front they were prioritizing those orders I wouldn't have a problem with that. Heck, I may have joined at the time.

Again, this is not about being spoiled or anything else, it's about expecting people to live up to agreed terms. I'm not sure what's so controversial about that.

At any rate, given new developments I guess we'll see if anybody gets anything.
Did you call them yet? You may find some movement happens if you do that. As with everything if I am unsatisfied with an online purchase I always call customer service and more often than not I find a more than reasonable result.

Back
Top Bottom