Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Just checked their in stock x39, damn they're getting wiped. Curious what the price increase will be for many of the x39 offerings, once they're back in stock.

5.56 was low when I ordered too but pricing was good on what they had.
Guessing they're just blowing through their inventory but have means to resupply.
They turned around my order of a couple cases in 2 days.

How much of this is Covid-19 versus election fears? Right now I’d guess 70/30 Covid/election. Thoughts?

I mean at this exact moment in time.

Got two cases delivered. Wife saw it four hours ago sitting on the front steps in the rain and didn't bother to bring it in or tell me. She knew it was ammo and didn't want to lift it because it's heavy. Not sure I can rely on her when the apocalypse happens in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Got two cases delivered. Wife saw it fours ago sitting on the front steps in the rain and didn't bother to bring it in or tell me. She knew it was ammo and didn't want to lift it because it's heavy. Not sure I can rely on her when the apocalypse happens in a few weeks.
Sounds exactly like my wife. Any time I have bullet orders delivered she never brings them in because she knows it's heavy. I'm like wtf seriously!?

The other day this was 299.99, today $325

I don't know if anyone can remember but TSUSA jacked up their prices shortly after the Sandy Hook shooting. They might do the same thing between the corona and election crap. Not sure if we're supposed to be mad at that or just assume the demand drives up the prices??

I'm pretty sure they were selling cases of .223 for like $600+ Not $325 like the link above. Let's hope it doesn't get like that again. I know a lot of people were pissed off at cheaperthandirt for doing something similar...

Yes I realize you don't HAVE to buy from them, it's a free market, capitalism etc...

Last edited:
I had a couple of things in my cart that I had been dawdling on, and when I just checked, they were out of stock. Can we add ammo to “MILK AND BREAD (and TP too now, evidently)!!!”

I don't know if anyone can remember but TSUSA jacked up their prices shortly after the Sandy Hook shooting. They might do the same thing between the corona and election crap. Not sure if we're supposed to be mad at that or just assume the demand drives up the prices??

I'm pretty sure they were selling cases of .223 for like $600+ Not $325 like the link above. Let's hope it doesn't get like that again. I know a lot of people were pissed off at cheaperthandirt for doing something similar...

Yes I realize you don't HAVE to buy from them, it's a free market, capitalism etc...

Good memory. Subsequently, their increases were more consistent or "reasonable." Like $50+ overnight on a case of 223 every time after mass shootings. Guess it's still better than having no ammo to buy.

I can't justify the cost of a subscription, but would gladly take a 1/4 case of 9mm and a few boxes of 9mm Makarov if someone is williing to help out an "NES brother". Maybe some various .22LR and even 5.56 and .22 Mag. Southern Worcester area (Millbury/Auburn/Leicester), or Worcester proper or Holden/West Boylston.

I’m waiting for some things to come back in stock... when it does, I’d be willing to add on to my order for you

Back
Top Bottom